List a character...

#1TheNardDogPosted 11/19/2012 7:50:33 PM
You think is practical. One that stands a chance. Say why. Crash and Cloud, for example, i don't think are too practical at the moment.

I think Ezio stands a really good chance as DLC. The company tries to make strong connections with Sony, he's recognizable, Assassin's Creed is popular as hell right now and that would make them lots of money
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) most wanted and deserved for PS All-Stars Battle Royale
Sora most specifically unwanted for PS All-Stars Battle Royale
#2Alty1Posted 11/19/2012 7:52:29 PM
I dunno about Ezio. I'd think Conner is more likely, given that Assassin's Creed 3 just came out. Or Desmond.
---
Uwe Boll makes terrible movies. Anyone who tells you otherwise is Uwe Boll - Seanbaby
http://theanteheroes.com/AceAttorneys/DamonGant.png
#3TheNardDog(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 8:00:58 PM
Alty1 posted...
I dunno about Ezio. I'd think Conner is more likely, given that Assassin's Creed 3 just came out. Or Desmond.

I didn't know the main character's name in that, but yeah, whoever from that game is more likely.

Nobody else can think of any likely ones?

I want Robbit, but facing the reality, he's not too likely. Kat and a few others like Sir Dan give some hope that people at his popularity level can appear. Then I hope just like Kat made it in as a Vita rep, Robbit makes it in as the first NA PS character ever. He has his games on PSN too. He has a decent fanbase. He'd also be unique, he's a robot rabbit who can jump high and shoot. If that's what they're going for.
---
#4TAFKAHurricanePosted 11/19/2012 8:03:19 PM
I think a resistance rep is likely. I have never played the series though so I don't know any characters >_>
---
http://i.imgur.com/97Pxu.gif
#5LTJpunkPosted 11/19/2012 8:04:04 PM
Gabe Logan from Syphon Filter.

Nathan Hale from Resistance.
---
Feed Davey Richards to the Ryback!
#6AndKevinBaconPosted 11/19/2012 8:08:09 PM
Any Sony-owned RPG character, namely Dart: Big demand for one; many are dead IPs so I doubt they even have to get the approval from devs for some like Dart

Resistance rep, namely Chimera: Apparently SuperBot tried to get a Chimera in; I don't see why Sony or Insomniac would say flat-out no even if they are done with the series

Abe: His developers have actually contacted SuperBot about getting him in

Scorpion: Co-creator of MK said he'd like to see him in All-Stars; SuperBot are big fighting game fans
#7Alty1Posted 11/19/2012 8:09:38 PM
I think, after it is released, we'll see Bioshock Infinite's main character Booker DeWitt.
---
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c82/Fuee/Artz0rion/BtVSFan2.jpg - SHOKANSTEIN
“Life is a journey. Time is a river. The door is ajar” - Jim Butcher
#8TheNardDog(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 8:16:04 PM
TAFKAHurricane posted...
I think a resistance rep is likely. I have never played the series though so I don't know any characters >_>

Forgot about that, definitely. A first party that was the best selling PS3 game for at least one year, maybe two. A nameless Chimera would be at play if not just Hale from his Resistance 2 story that includes slight alien powers. I'd really like that. Resistance does deserve a rep no doubt, and is still somewhat relevant.
---
#9TAFKAHurricanePosted 11/19/2012 8:21:25 PM
Oh yeah Scorpion I feel is a shoe in for DLC. I was surprised he didn't make the original roster since he was one of the few mentioned in the title fight leak IIRC
---
http://i.imgur.com/97Pxu.gif
#10TheNardDog(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 8:21:42 PM
AndKevinBacon posted...
Any Sony-owned RPG character, namely Dart: Big demand for one; many are dead IPs so I doubt they even have to get the approval from devs for some like Dart

Resistance rep, namely Chimera: Apparently SuperBot tried to get a Chimera in; I don't see why Sony or Insomniac would say flat-out no even if they are done with the series

Abe: His developers have actually contacted SuperBot about getting him in

Scorpion: Co-creator of MK said he'd like to see him in All-Stars; SuperBot are big fighting game fans

Scorpion I think stands a lower chance. Maybe if it was closer to MK9's release. Even though their newest DC fighting game, Injustice, isn't going to be setting back MK10, I doubt MK10 is coming out for quite a while. He's a very cool character, but I'd rather see someone at least a little related to PlayStation.

Abe, maybe, i can't say it's not possible. The fact they contacted Superbot builds a chance, but didn't it go off PlayStation? It would at least need to be exclusive for him to appear, i think. Since it's not relevant anymore. He'd be odd to fight with, but whatever. Might be cool.

Resistance rep I agree with. I explained how I think it'd word already. I don't think they care about having an RPG character, especially since they don't play like from their series. So when it comes to games like this, people just want good ones. Not that Dart is bad. I'd say it's possible.
---