wtf! no way to 1v1 at all

#21Exile71186(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 2:14:51 AM(edited)
NightMareBunny posted...
Exile71186 posted...
There is no matchmaking for 1v1... Its dumb...

Unranked is 2v2 and ffa ranked is ffa only.

Why showcase 1v1 on streams like ign if you can't seems fail to me

because the game isn't meant for 1v1 you can play 1v1 but it's not the favored mode and honestly i don't see 1v1 matchmaking turning out that well

think about it...no health system you can only get kills with supers you obtain by building meter

then you just hope you can catch them with it somehow ......I'm not dissing 1v1 but FFA is obviously the main attraction

1v1 is the only competitive aspect they were pushing? meter managment... baiting your opponent... mind games.. comboing into a super.. You must be joking? some people prefer 1v1 over the ffa noob chaos of the button mashers.

This game DOES have competitive skill involved it's not mario party.. designed to ONLY be played ffa..
#22diebuster2Posted 11/20/2012 2:15:37 AM(edited)
Exile71186 posted...
NightMareBunny posted...
Exile71186 posted...
There is no matchmaking for 1v1... Its dumb...

Unranked is 2v2 and ffa ranked is ffa only.

Why showcase 1v1 on streams like ign if you can't seems fail to me

because the game isn't meant for 1v1 you can play 1v1 but it's not the favored mode and honestly i don't see 1v1 matchmaking turning out that well

think about it...no health system you can only get kills with supers you obtain by building meter

then you just hope you can catch them with it somehow ......I'm not dissing 1v1 but FFA is obviously the main attraction

1v1 is the only competitive aspect they were pushing? meter managment... baiting your opponent... mind games.. comboing into a super.. You must be joking? some people prefer 1v1 over the ffa noob chaos of the button mashers.

This. Leaving 1v1 out of matchmaking online is unacceptable.
---
One does not simply state a negative opinion on GameFAQS without being called a troll.
#23mariofilho12Posted 11/20/2012 2:15:25 AM
Heck, there are 1v1 battles in the arcade mode, what were they thinking???
---
This guy is a jerk : http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board
#24rumbalumbaPosted 11/20/2012 2:15:28 AM
don't tell me there's also no matchmaking for 2v2 and only for FFA.

i mean, sure they don't expect us to add Friends just to play 2v2, no?
#25IHeartJessAlbaPosted 11/20/2012 2:15:37 AM
I've got to admit, that's kind of bogus. I mean, I understand WHY, but I can't say I'm stoked about it not being there.
---
psn - wokeupinapanic
#26SOLDIER_BankaiPosted 11/20/2012 2:16:18 AM
Eh, it's nothing I'll be missing, but I can see why people are upset over it. I'm not super competetive though, so having to invite the person you want to 1v1 works for me.
#27diebuster2Posted 11/20/2012 2:22:05 AM
You know guys, if there's enough demand for 1v1 online, there's a good chance Superbot will patch it in. Let's hope that's the case.
---
One does not simply state a negative opinion on GameFAQS without being called a troll.
#28Jaden_WEPosted 11/20/2012 2:23:30 AM
1vs1 was the core basis for competitive smash.

You say "FAIL" is not to be said in 2012 anymore? i don't know.. how about "my head just exploded" when i read that you cant 1 vs 1 random.

How can they leave out something so vital? The most vital multiplayer mode of all?

A billion dollar budget and some of the best gaming minds and none of them could convince a developer that 1 vs 1 in a fighting game for random matchmaking is a key element. How do they even do ranked type matchmaking then? There is 1vs1 ranked.....right?
---
PSN : Jaden8675309
#29RhinoStregaPosted 11/20/2012 2:23:49 AM
Hahaha, and people are still defending this?
---
Monster Hunter is awesome.
#30Exile71186(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 2:25:49 AM
Jaden_WE posted...
1vs1 was the core basis for competitive smash.

You say "FAIL" is not to be said in 2012 anymore? i don't know.. how about "my head just exploded" when i read that you cant 1 vs 1 random.

How can they leave out something so vital? The most vital multiplayer mode of all?

A billion dollar budget and some of the best gaming minds and none of them could convince a developer that 1 vs 1 in a fighting game for random matchmaking is a key element. How do they even do ranked type matchmaking then? There is 1vs1 ranked.....right?

Nope its FFA only meaning you HAVE to fight in a 4 player ffa... I don't even know if ranked is stocked based.. in custom you have the option of doing timed OR stock.. Ill check it out..

Even in non ranked you can only 2v2 or ffa.. seriously wtf!