wtf! no way to 1v1 at all

#61kupo1705Posted 11/20/2012 2:48:21 AM
rumbalumba posted...
kupo1705 posted...
So let's clear this up.

There is 2 vs 2 ranked match making, but only if you have a friend invited.
There is 2 vs 2 unranked match making, you'll team up with a random player or a friend you've invited.

Correct?

apparently. which is such a fail for people who don't wanna touch FFA ranked. if you wanna focus on 2v2 ranked, you need to clear your Friends list. damn. i have other friends who play other games! even adding 10 friends doesn't mean 1 will be available everytime i wanna do 2v2 ranked. most likely those 10 friends are playing other modes, or are already palying with other people on 2v2. come on.

Do you really want to play with randoms in ranked though?
If you're playing competitively you'll definitely don't want to do that.
#62Ludacris01Posted 11/20/2012 2:50:00 AM
rumbalumba posted...
kupo1705 posted...
So let's clear this up.

There is 2 vs 2 unranked match making, you'll team up with a random player or a friend you've invited.

Correct?

apparently. which is such a fail for people who don't wanna touch FFA ranked. if you wanna focus on 2v2 ranked, you need to clear your Friends list. damn. i have other friends who play other games! even adding 10 friends doesn't mean 1 will be available everytime i wanna do 2v2 ranked. most likely those 10 friends are playing other modes, or are already palying with other people on 2v2. come on.

Is this LITERALLY A COMPLAINT?

"I have friends, but I can't play with them because its toomuch work"
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official Spyro of the PAS:BR board. SPYRO THE DRAGON FOR SONY SMASH
#63rumbalumbaPosted 11/20/2012 2:53:12 AM
kupo1705 posted...
rumbalumba posted...
kupo1705 posted...
So let's clear this up.

Correct?

well everyone here was practically strangers to each other when we played 2v2 during the beta. didn't diminish the enjoyment, though. some sucked, some were good.

again, as i said, just make it an option. i mean, if you don't wanna play with a random in ranked games, then add a friend. if you can't be bothered to add a friend and still wanna play in ranked games, then add the option. yeah that puts me in the disadvantage. so what? leaving it out for reasons like, "oh it HAS to be someone you know." i mean we're the ones who should decide on that, not SuperBot.
#64ImDyinSquirtlePosted 11/20/2012 2:54:55 AM
rumbalumba posted...
kupo1705 posted...
rumbalumba posted...
kupo1705 posted...
So let's clear this up.

Correct?

well everyone here was practically strangers to each other when we played 2v2 during the beta. didn't diminish the enjoyment, though. some sucked, some were good.

again, as i said, just make it an option. i mean, if you don't wanna play with a random in ranked games, then add a friend. if you can't be bothered to add a friend and still wanna play in ranked games, then add the option. yeah that puts me in the disadvantage. so what? leaving it out for reasons like, "oh it HAS to be someone you know." i mean we're the ones who should decide on that, not SuperBot.

Yeah, now you're just making a fool out of yourself here. If you want to complain, go back to the 1v1 issue
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#65kupo1705Posted 11/20/2012 2:55:15 AM
rumbalumba posted...
kupo1705 posted...
rumbalumba posted...
kupo1705 posted...
So let's clear this up.

Correct?

Sure, it should be an option, but it's not that big of a deal.

No 1 vs 1 is ridiculous though.
#66Lexmark1989Posted 11/20/2012 2:57:39 AM
rumbalumba posted...
kupo1705 posted...
rumbalumba posted...
kupo1705 posted...
So let's clear this up.

Correct?

1v1 is a legit complaint this however is just sad. I bet you also complain about the lack of options in other fighters as well don't you?
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
#67rumbalumbaPosted 11/20/2012 3:00:00 AM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
rumbalumba posted...

Yeah, now you're just making a fool out of yourself here. If you want to complain, go back to the 1v1 issue

making a fool out of myself for making sense? tell me a legitimate reason as to why SB can't add that option? because they think it's only for people who know each other, therefore they make you go through the hassle of finding people online just to do 2v2 ranked? come on. they could've added it, alongside 1v1 ranked matchmaking. as i've said, people who would choose to play with randoms on 2v2 ranked understand the risks of doing so.

or are you telling me that everyone in 2v2 ranked will be awesome EVO-level players? huh, i played 2v2 in the beta and most people (who are "friends" on their ps3s) sucked big time. they're much, much worse than two strangers playing as a team who know what they're doing.
#68diebuster2Posted 11/20/2012 3:17:09 AM
bump. This issue needs to be resolved.
---
One does not simply state a negative opinion on GameFAQS without being called a troll.
#69TrivioPosted 11/20/2012 3:28:36 AM
Didnt read all of the thread but i got two questions.
Is there a 2v2 option (with a random ally) for unranked?
And can i play 2v2 with my brother in the same room?
---
" Don't be afraid to ask him the tough questions. When he doesn't know the awnser he will just pretend he didn't hear you. "
#70rumbalumbaPosted 11/20/2012 3:31:59 AM
Trivio posted...
Didnt read all of the thread but i got two questions.
Is there a 2v2 option (with a random ally) for unranked?
And can i play 2v2 with my brother in the same room?

yes
yes