its okay for SSBB to not have 1v1 online but not okay for PSASBR?

#21BombermanFanaticPosted 11/20/2012 7:25:33 AM
SoaD0031 posted...
BombermanFanatic posted...
Umm... not having 1v1 in SSBB was just as much of a problem...

FFA fans are gonna complain tha FFA is unbalanced, so should we remove FFA?

I'm not flowing you. I never said anything about balance, it's the absence of a game mode I'm talking about.
---
I enjoyed Shadow the Hedgehog.
# Of other people who have: 65,including taoxadasa
#22IcEpIcKRSFPosted 11/20/2012 7:39:03 AM
TheExiled280 posted...
If I served you a hamburger without the meat, would you be okay with that?

the game is a FFA first and foremost so the meat is here. its just missing some cheese without 1v1 right now but I feel like it will be patched soon so everyone just needs to chile

1 v 1 will be a DLC add-on.

Dat milking.
---
It is what it is.
#23SoaD0031Posted 11/20/2012 7:40:09 AM
SoaD0031 posted...
Umm... not having 1v1 in SSBB was just as much of a problem...

FFA fans are gonna complain tha FFA is unbalanced, so should we remove FFA?

I'm not flowing you. I never said anything about balance, it's the absence of a game mode I'm talking about.

sorry on my phone and quoted the wrong person
---
PSN: SoaD_009
#24dabuzPosted 11/20/2012 7:45:37 AM
People complained about no 1v1 in matchmaking in smash, but Nintendo doesn't know wtf a patch is so that problem was never addressed.
---
Looking for a competitive hub when Playstation All Star Battle Royale comes out? Visit this site: http://allstararena.com/
#25IcEpIcKRSFPosted 11/20/2012 7:48:37 AM
TC forgot about one thing.

Nintendo has never had a smart online gaming business model. Nobody expected much from them.

Sony should know better based on the landscape of the genre in recent years. I have a bad feeling they will add it in as DLC with some other things after the holiday buying season rush dies down.
---
It is what it is.
#26Enigma149Posted 11/20/2012 7:55:09 AM(edited)
No, people complained about the lack of 1 v 1 in SSBB, just as they're complaining about the lack of 1 v 1 in PSASBR. The only difference is, SSBB was released in 2008, while PSASBR was released it 2012 - PSASBR has less of an excuse, and most of the rage against SSBB has died down by now.

*edit*
Plus, doesn't PSASBR have 1 v 1 with friends, just not with random people? Why? That means the infrastructure is there, and Sony / Superbot just decided not to implement it.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#27Thunder097(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 7:51:11 AM
IcEpIcKRSF posted...

Nintendo has never had a smart online gaming business model. Nobody expected much from them.

Sony should know better based on the landscape of the genre in recent years. I have a bad feeling they will add it in as DLC with some other things after the holiday buying season rush dies down.

You forgot about how much I don't care about your thoughts.
---
Waiting for:Injustice God Among Us,PSASBR and The Last of Us! PSN-Thunder097 Official New Dante of the PSASBR board.
#28ilexukiPosted 11/20/2012 7:56:59 AM
Thunder097 posted...
IcEpIcKRSF posted...

so why did you bother making this topic then? to troll?
---
The weak die out and the strong survive....which are you?
#29blunderminePosted 11/20/2012 7:59:33 AM
kupo1705 posted...
diebuster2 posted...
If I served you a hamburger without the meat, would you be okay with that?

No terrible analogies please.

Ok, if McDonalds served you a burger without meat, would it be ok for Burger King to do the same?
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#30blunderminePosted 11/20/2012 8:02:23 AM
ilexuki posted...
Thunder097 posted...
IcEpIcKRSF posted...

so why did you bother making this topic then? to troll?

Sounds that way.

PSASurranceBR
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?