Any good radec combos?

#1Fayt16Posted 11/20/2012 10:04:50 AM
So far I know only two, up throw into up tirangle and forward square into forward triangle.

Anyone could share some others?
---
You silly ban you!
PSN: YuukiFayt
#2LanoitakudePosted 11/20/2012 10:07:00 AM
Fayt16 posted...
So far I know only two, up throw into up tirangle and forward square into forward triangle.

Anyone could share some others?

I think you can link Radec's two-hit SQ combo into his F-SQ combo, followed by F-Tri.
---
Xboxlive/PSN: Lanoitakude
"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."
#3Chzrm3Posted 11/20/2012 10:07:12 AM
If you can get somebody into either of his electric attacks (that plasma beam or the grenade), it really primes them for a shotgun, which is a great chunk of AP.

There's also a lot of cute little combos you can do with his square attacks, since they don't knock people back far at all. I'm really liking his aerial kicks while I'm falling on someone, because I can then go right into his forward shotgun 1-2 hit thing right away.

He's really way better in close range than they said he'd be. : D
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#4Fayt16(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 10:10:10 AM
Chzrm3 posted...
If you can get somebody into either of his electric attacks (that plasma beam or the grenade), it really primes them for a shotgun, which is a great chunk of AP.

There's also a lot of cute little combos you can do with his square attacks, since they don't knock people back far at all. I'm really liking his aerial kicks while I'm falling on someone, because I can then go right into his forward shotgun 1-2 hit thing right away.

He's really way better in close range than they said he'd be. : D

Yeah if you got a perfect connection its hard to beat his regular square attacks, if your net is kinda meh you will just trade alot
---
You silly ban you!
PSN: YuukiFayt