This game is definitely better than Smash Bros in one huge way.

#1RagnaknitePosted 11/21/2012 12:39:13 AM
The online is actually playable.
#2NewMoonShadowPosted 11/21/2012 12:39:58 AM
Amen. And I actually found myself getting pumped after a couple of perfectly-performing online matches earlier. I actually beat a Kratos online with Parappa.
#3SelitePosted 11/21/2012 12:40:03 AM
and it has Sony characters.
---
The only way the upcoming Deadpool film will work is if right at the start they have the real Deadpool kill that freakish experiment from Wolverine Origins.
#4Olan17VPosted 11/21/2012 12:46:44 AM
I like the fact that you're forced to fight and get in on the action, which keeps the gameplay always moving and interesting.

One thing I hated about SSB's 'ring-out' combat system is that people would just hang around edges of the map, away from battle and just throw whatever player near, out, earning an easy kill (regardless of the damage %). And there wasn't much use of combos or combat, rather just kick players out with single hits.
---
"I'll make my own FFVIII CGI movie, with blackjack and hookers!"
#5Edge4o7_Posted 11/21/2012 12:48:04 AM
I like the fact that you're forced to fight and get in on the action, which keeps the gameplay always moving and interesting.

One thing I hated about SSB's 'ring-out' combat system is that people would just hang around edges of the map, away from battle and just throw whatever player near, out, earning an easy kill (regardless of the damage %). And there wasn't much use of combos or combat, rather just kick players out with single hits.

Lmao what?

Like this game all you want, that's fine, but don't just try to reverse troll SSB with garbage like that.
---
XBL: Edge4o7
P4A: Yu UMvC3 Zero/Dante/Sent
#6Bronze_StuffPosted 11/21/2012 1:05:29 AM
Edge4o7_ posted...

Lmao what?

Like this game all you want, that's fine, but don't just try to reverse troll SSB with garbage like that.

That's not trolling. That's actually possible to do in SSB. If you haven't seen people do that in the game then you clearly haven't played with a lot of people. Nothing is more annoying than a guy that refuses to fight. He just runs away and then tries to kill people at high percentages.
---
Jimbo.
#7Edge4o7_Posted 11/21/2012 1:20:11 AM
Ok

Throw me when I have 0% damage and see if I get back on the map with any character in any SSB game.
Play me without using any combos because there's no use for them, rather, just kick me out with single hits.

If he just said that in a FFA match, you could potentially play lame in a stock mode and get away with it if some how no one else in the match caught on and let you just shoot projectiles or something all match, ok. Everything else in the post is wrong.
---
XBL: Edge4o7
P4A: Yu UMvC3 Zero/Dante/Sent
#8Zen_ZarabPosted 11/21/2012 1:29:45 AM
Edge4o7_ posted...
Ok

Throw me when I have 0% damage and see if I get back on the map with any character in any SSB game.
Play me without using any combos because there's no use for them, rather, just kick me out with single hits.

If he just said that in a FFA match, you could potentially play lame in a stock mode and get away with it if some how no one else in the match caught on and let you just shoot projectiles or something all match, ok. Everything else in the post is wrong.

Besides Melee... What combos?

Unless you are playing competitive 1v1. You almost never play without all 4 players. :o
---
http://tinyurl.com/cqbr3ld
http://tinyurl.com/8w2apgs
#9ChiefColePosted 11/21/2012 1:33:28 AM
There needs to be 1 vs 1 in this game!!!!!!
#10Bahamut_ShinPosted 11/21/2012 1:34:13 AM
Bronze_Stuff posted...
Edge4o7_ posted...

Lmao what?

That's not trolling. That's actually possible to do in SSB. If you haven't seen people do that in the game then you clearly haven't played with a lot of people. Nothing is more annoying than a guy that refuses to fight. He just runs away and then tries to kill people at high percentages.

is not the same for sniper spammer, plus it's your fault if you allow them too flee.
---
this guy don't speak english!!