This game is definitely better than Smash Bros in one huge way.

#41TerotrousPosted 11/23/2012 11:23:41 AM
djmaster1994 posted...
this game has
Freezing Online =
Don't Spawn after being KO = NEVER happened in Brawl
Teleport Lag
RAGE QUITTERS

Those tradeoffs are all worth it to avoid the 1FPS matches Brawl was so famous for.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GEN Alien Soldier"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#42Lord AtmaPosted 11/23/2012 11:28:12 AM
On the subject of online, this game has me hopeful for the next Smash Bros. and the online functionality there. Brawl's online was hugely disappointing, but if SSB4 can do what PSAS does, that will be awesome.
#43djmaster1994Posted 11/23/2012 11:31:52 AM(edited)
Terotrous posted...
djmaster1994 posted...
this game has
Freezing Online =
Don't Spawn after being KO = NEVER happened in Brawl
Teleport Lag
RAGE QUITTERS

Those tradeoffs are all worth it to avoid the 1FPS matches Brawl was so famous for.

I was online 2 days ago only one out of 15 matches I did lag at the beginning.

At least they don't like a noob be the host and rage quit having everyone leave the match.
At least Brawl does have player getting mad about not re-spawning
At least Brawl doesn't have players teleporting all over the place

You're just trying to defend the fact that this game online isn't as good as fanboys make it out to be. It has the same problem still at the last Beta.

I was watching a twitch video where this person played as Big Daddy on Alden Tower and used his Level 3 at the top and fell off and the water stayed and he re-spawn and broke the map. Ice Climbers final smash doesn't do anything like that.
---
A Proud Member of the N-Dub Nation!!
#44RickyKilljoyPosted 11/23/2012 11:30:38 AM
Good online =/= a good game.

Smash Brothers is superior even with crap online. ^__^

The citizens at Mexico said so :D
---
The best Mexican around.
Showing the truth about PSABR since 2012.
#45TerotrousPosted 11/23/2012 11:35:30 AM
djmaster1994 posted...
At least they don't like a noob be the host and rage quit having everyone leave the match.

You're just trying to defend the fact that this game online isn't as good as fanboys make it out to be. It has the same problem still at the last Beta.

Uh, no. I've posted other places that this game's online does have some problems. But the difference is that in PSAS, the vast majority (90%+) of matches are playable with few to no issues. In Brawl, this number is way, way less, and you can't even get out of those 1FPS matches when they occur without turning off your system.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GEN Alien Soldier"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#46djmaster1994Posted 11/23/2012 11:38:35 AM(edited)
Terotrous posted...
djmaster1994 posted...

Uh, no. I've posted other places that this game's online does have some problems. But the difference is that in PSAS, the vast majority (90%+) of matches are playable with few to no issues. In Brawl, this number is way, way less, and you can't even get out of those 1FPS matches when they occur without turning off your system.

As I said about Brawl "was online 2 days ago only one out of 15 matches I did lag at the beginning." and I have gotten out of matches that Lag at 1FPS it CALLED "Patient until I disconnect or match speed up to the point where I can press pause and quit."
---
#47shinstrikePosted 11/23/2012 11:37:07 AM
Why is this person even defending brawl online? Seriously lol.
---
"It took hundreds to kill me, but I Killed humans by the thousands!!!! Look at me !!!! I am Sublime!!!!!! I am the true face of evil!!!" - Luca Blight
#48djmaster1994Posted 11/23/2012 11:39:32 AM(edited)
shinstrike posted...

I am not defending it.
People are defending the fact that this game online is perfect when it not.
---
#49Pink_a_DinkPosted 11/23/2012 11:40:31 AM
djmaster1994 posted...
shinstrike posted...

I am not defending it.

This games online isn't perfect. Its just actually playable unlike Brawl.
#50shinstrikePosted 11/23/2012 11:42:03 AM
djmaster1994 posted...
shinstrike posted...

I am not defending it.

Its not perfect, no online system is. But its so much better than brawl. Least it feels like you're playing offline sometimes, even the "non laggy" brawl matches, feel like terrible lag. there's massive delay , for a Marth player such as myself.
---
"It took hundreds to kill me, but I Killed humans by the thousands!!!! Look at me !!!! I am Sublime!!!!!! I am the true face of evil!!!" - Luca Blight