This game is definitely better than Smash Bros in one huge way.

#71LordcrabfoodPosted 11/23/2012 1:15:05 PM
I think they equally suck, unless you are under 10, then I can understand why you would enjoy them.
#72PokemonYoutubePosted 11/23/2012 1:16:53 PM
Ragnaknite posted...
The online is actually playable.

Well, yeah. But that has nothing to do with the game itself. It's just the Wii's relatively crappy online in general.
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
#73oxnerdPosted 11/23/2012 1:18:31 PM
Olan17V posted...
I like the fact that you're forced to fight and get in on the action, which keeps the gameplay always moving and interesting.

One thing I hated about SSB's 'ring-out' combat system is that people would just hang around edges of the map, away from battle and just throw whatever player near, out, earning an easy kill (regardless of the damage %). And there wasn't much use of combos or combat, rather just kick players out with single hits.

You're playing the game wrong, you suck at it.
#74IngSlayerPosted 11/23/2012 2:37:47 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/208-fighting-games/64531190
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#75cmdrdreddPosted 11/23/2012 2:39:42 PM(edited)
oxnerd posted...
Olan17V posted...
I like the fact that you're forced to fight and get in on the action, which keeps the gameplay always moving and interesting.

One thing I hated about SSB's 'ring-out' combat system is that people would just hang around edges of the map, away from battle and just throw whatever player near, out, earning an easy kill (regardless of the damage %). And there wasn't much use of combos or combat, rather just kick players out with single hits.

You're playing the game wrong, you suck at it.

Oh really? that's how every match I've ever lost in SSB is played. It has nothing to do with sucking. It's people taking the cheap win. This game doesn't reward you for being a wuss and running away.
---
"Do not be to eager to deal out death and judgment, for even the very wise cannot see all ends." -Gandalf
#76KenGi1226Posted 11/23/2012 4:01:56 PM
djmaster1994 posted...
KenGi1226 posted...
djmaster1994 posted...
shinstrike posted...
Why is this person even defending brawl online? Seriously lol.

I am not defending it.
People are defending the fact that this game online is perfect when it not.

Better then smash = perfect now?

I don't think it's very fair to hold smash at such a high regard or any game for that matter. Smash isn't near perfect you know.

where in my post did I say smash online is perfect.
That bottom line is referring to This game.

I know, my post states the obvious so that you'd grab the point.
---
(SJ-Fox) Gaming Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/KSJFoX
#77313ArcherPosted 11/23/2012 4:11:12 PM
when's mahvel