why are they adding emmet graves?

#1RaRaillePosted 11/21/2012 1:41:47 AM
before you answer "HE WAS PROBABLY EASY TO GET"... is that reason enough to add him, develop a moveset for him, balance him with the rest of the roster?

is this Emmet Graves worth the trouble when so many important playstation games and franchises have yet to be represented?

i feel like superbot is wasting their time here... honestly if I wanted to I could make the same argument for kat -- most of you pretending you know her probably don't own a vita or gravity rush lol be honest.
#2RaRaille(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 1:43:22 AM
i mean seriously google emmet graves and all the results are about his inclusion in all stars LOL

random black guy addition fail
#38f9g43k8ku7335pPosted 11/21/2012 1:44:29 AM
because he was easy to get
#4ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/21/2012 1:45:04 AM
Pretending to know Gravity Rush? Are you serious? The game isn't exactly obscure.

Also, Emmet is black, and -that- is reason enough.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#5SantaeidPosted 11/21/2012 1:45:08 AM
Its obviously because the walking dead guy voices him... Me thinks.
---
If you like playing games for fun & don't care for KDR then come join my clan. Where peps like u and me can hangout and have fun. http://hobos.comze.com
#6OtakuGameraPosted 11/21/2012 1:46:31 AM
because he is a worthwhile addition to the game with a potentially unique playstyle, calling stuff from the sky? oh yeah.
---
oh admonishing melody, arise in the name of the necromancer!!! MYSTIC CAGE!!! - blast you into oblivion :P
#7DanulusPosted 11/21/2012 1:47:07 AM
Personally I would have preferred a Warhawk soldier but Emmet will do I suppose.
---
"Do not swallow your moral code in tablet form." - Christopher Hitchens
"What a shame." - J.C. Denton
#8ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/21/2012 1:47:21 AM
OtakuGamera posted...
because he is a worthwhile addition to the game with a potentially unique playstyle, calling stuff from the sky? oh yeah.

I honestly hope they don't do that; Drake is random enough, that would just be overboard.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
#9RaRaille(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 1:49:16 AM
no I don't think people are pretending to know gravity rush, but I think 99% of you guys pretending to care about kat really haven't actually PLAYED gravity rush and don't own vitas
#10ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/21/2012 1:51:14 AM
RaRaille posted...
no I don't think people are pretending to know gravity rush, but I think 99% of you guys pretending to care about kat really haven't actually PLAYED gravity rush and don't own vitas

I've never played Parappa, and I think he's one of the best characters in the game.
---