Seth Killian interview featuring DLC "hint"

#11Vanitas_RemnantPosted 11/21/2012 1:04:00 PM
BigKahn4 posted...
wwinterj25 posted...
This hints at Crash to me but could mean anyone.

Crash only had one chance and that was being in this game by launch and Superbot(and Activision) blew it.

Do you suddenly expect Activision to change their minds now knowing how underwhelming this game is?

Why are you still here?
---
I feel a draft on my butt
#12McFordmansonPosted 11/21/2012 1:04:56 PM
*Crosses fingers for Pyramid Head*
---
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.
#13BigKahn4Posted 11/21/2012 1:06:08 PM
Vanitas_Remnant posted...
BigKahn4 posted...
wwinterj25 posted...

Crash only had one chance and that was being in this game by launch and Superbot(and Activision) blew it.

Do you suddenly expect Activision to change their minds now knowing how underwhelming this game is?

Why are you still here?

I'm trying to spread my voice and opinions about this game as well as voicing my concerns. Plus I have no where else to go to so I thought i might as well stay.
#14StaticnovaPosted 11/21/2012 1:08:46 PM(edited)
BigKahn4 posted...
wwinterj25 posted...

Why are you still here?

I wonder this, too, but you'll never get an answer.

EDIT: Wow, scratch that. You got an answer. That's rare, even if it is the "I serve as a preacher" answer.
---
Awaiting: Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Playstation All-Stars, Amnesia: AMFP, NS: UNS 3
Playing: ACIII
#15McFordmansonPosted 11/21/2012 1:17:43 PM
BigKahn4 posted...
BigKahn4 posted...
wwinterj25 posted...

Why are you still here?

I'm trying to irritate as many people as possible over something as small as my personal opinion on a videogame, and use it as a way to boost my low self-esteem. Plus I have no no life outside of this board so I thought i might as well stay and do nothing but start arguments over the internet.

Fix'd
---
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.
#16Vanitas_RemnantPosted 11/21/2012 1:20:01 PM(edited)
BigKahn4 posted...
BigKahn4 posted...
wwinterj25 posted...

Why are you still here?

I'm trying to spread my voice and opinions about this game as well as voicing my concerns. Plus I have no where else to go to so I thought i might as well stay.

Fair enough :/
---
I feel a draft on my butt
#17soothsayer77Posted 11/21/2012 1:20:40 PM
You guys do know BigKahn is just trollin hard right? Especially with LR being so relentless, he's hoppin on that train to get people extra riled up.

Where as Luminescent genuinely seems like he's in some strange cave of hate with this game by himself, if you actually look at Kahn's posts you can see he's just playin. Hell, from what I've seen I think he actually likes the game. He just has to live up to the KAAAHHHHNNN!!!

Either that, or he's really, really stupid. I'm betting on the former.
#18wwinterj25Posted 11/21/2012 1:21:01 PM
BigKahn4 posted...
wwinterj25 posted...

I see activision wanted a lot of cash. Superbot couldn't give it them at that time so could wait until the game sells to secure a deal with Activision. They don't just have one shot at all. I don't know why I'm bothering with you but there we go.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#19MightymegaPosted 11/21/2012 1:21:15 PM
BigKahn4 posted...
BigKahn4 posted...
wwinterj25 posted...

Why are you still here?

What man thats just an excuse there are plenty of places to go. For instance the wiiU is out can't you go troll one of those game boards? Or how about you know actually go to a board with a game that you actually have. Trolling is fine and all but damn man i'm sure you could use your time more wisely at something productive.
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan
#20KillDozer123Posted 11/21/2012 2:01:49 PM
Funny, BigKahn, because you always say "I'm stating facts", and yet people are enjoying the game despite your claims, and Kat is DLC despite your denial....so, really, you're redundant.

Even myself, normally so fond of joking with trolls, am not keen on redundant trolls. You need to find yourself a new game to bash.

As I've said before, we all know you love the game really. You don't need to hide that from us.
---
Hop aboard the Whambulance! I'll take it from there.