Seth Killian interview featuring DLC "hint"

#21BigKahn4Posted 11/21/2012 2:04:59 PM
KillDozer123 posted...
Funny, BigKahn, because you always say "I'm stating facts", and yet people are enjoying the game despite your claims, and Kat is DLC despite your denial....so, really, you're redundant.

Even myself, normally so fond of joking with trolls, am not keen on redundant trolls. You need to find yourself a new game to bash.

As I've said before, we all know you love the game really. You don't need to hide that from us.

I. Am. Not. A Troll.

Do you have proof it? No? Good.

And I find it disturbing how you're always around when I talk.
#22KillDozer123Posted 11/21/2012 2:12:01 PM
Anyway, it'll be interesting to see what SuperBot can pull out. I suspect, though, it'll be one 1st party character and one 3rd party character....assuming they release them in twos as with Emmet and Kat.
---
Hop aboard the Whambulance! I'll take it from there.
#23taoxadasaPosted 11/21/2012 2:16:14 PM
Robbit confirmed.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#24RaidenHeroPosted 11/21/2012 2:16:47 PM
taoxadasa posted...
Robbit confirmed.

I wish..
#25IHeartJessAlbaPosted 11/21/2012 2:28:02 PM
BigKahn4 posted...
KillDozer123 posted...
Funny, BigKahn, because you always say "I'm stating facts", and yet people are enjoying the game despite your claims, and Kat is DLC despite your denial....so, really, you're redundant.

Even myself, normally so fond of joking with trolls, am not keen on redundant trolls. You need to find yourself a new game to bash.

As I've said before, we all know you love the game really. You don't need to hide that from us.

I. Am. Not. A Troll.

He might not, but I do.

You've admitted to all of your alts, including the one(s) that were actually nice folks. Multiple times. Like the "I am Majora" post in your "review" and admitting to it on a couple of other threads prior to it to little fanfare. You had to post it everywhere, because you thought people were going to gasp at the fact that someone like you is just being an ass for no reason. But everyone has known that for a long time, man. You're just making a fool of yourself.

Seriously, who gets a "gift" a month before the holidays, with no rhyme, reason, or special occasion attached to it? Did your pop-pop randomly walk through Wal-Mart on release, and pick it up for you, because you "Lyke dem viddier gamz! Spetchally dem Surny karikaturez! A'hyuck!"

Give it up, dude. Stick around and enjoy the experience with others. But stop thinking that your opinions are affecting anyone. You're really bad at what you do.

God, between you, rumba, and lumi, none of you even know how to troll properly... Even Trivio stopped doing the "I'm a girl gamer!" thing in most of their posts! I'd almost rather put up with Ducky on the KH BBS boards than deal with you three. You're not even convincing. It's just really sad.

I'm so sorry for you.
---
psn - wokeupinapanic
#26KillDozer123Posted 11/21/2012 2:29:51 PM
IHeartJessAlba posted...
He might not, but I do.

You've admitted to all of your alts, including the one(s) that were actually nice folks. Multiple times. Like the "I am Majora" post in your "review" and admitting to it on a couple of other threads prior to it to little fanfare. You had to post it everywhere, because you thought people were going to gasp at the fact that someone like you is just being an ass for no reason. But everyone has known that for a long time, man. You're just making a fool of yourself.

Seriously, who gets a "gift" a month before the holidays, with no rhyme, reason, or special occasion attached to it? Did your pop-pop randomly walk through Wal-Mart on release, and pick it up for you, because you "Lyke dem viddier gamz! Spetchally dem Surny karikaturez! A'hyuck!"

Give it up, dude. Stick around and enjoy the experience with others. But stop thinking that your opinions are affecting anyone. You're really bad at what you do.

God, between you, rumba, and lumi, none of you even know how to troll properly... Even Trivio stopped doing the "I'm a girl gamer!" thing in most of their posts! I'd almost rather put up with Ducky on the KH BBS boards than deal with you three. You're not even convincing. It's just really sad.

I'm so sorry for you.

Thank you for making my life that little bit much easier. Making him cry helps too. ;-)
---
Hop aboard the Whambulance! I'll take it from there.
#27FoolMeNeverPosted 11/21/2012 2:31:48 PM
IHeartJessAlba posted...
BigKahn4 posted...
KillDozer123 posted...

I. Am. Not. A Troll.

He might not, but I do.

I'm so sorry for you.

...Ducky? Only troll I remember from the KH boards is that Frozen_Eldy guy with his neophyte spam.
---
A man who argues with people, who aren't even there,
is more fit to rap against this ****ing chair!
#28IHeartJessAlbaPosted 11/21/2012 2:37:13 PM
FoolMeNever posted...
IHeartJessAlba posted...
BigKahn4 posted...
KillDozer123 posted...

I. Am. Not. A Troll.

He might not, but I do.

I'm so sorry for you.

...Ducky? Only troll I remember from the KH boards is that Frozen_Eldy guy with his neophyte spam.

Dude, if you never met Ducky, consider yourself the luckiest of them all. He was absolutely convinced Roxas and Ven were the same person, his only argument being "look at them." He pretended to make huge videos and stuff to recruit "believers" and had an oppressive array of alts who would back him up, saying they've seen the evidence... But every day, every topic. He'd follow people around to other boards. It was crazy. Super organized, too. It was a little scary how many 500 post topics he got just by saying "look at them." and people would just fight for multiple 500 topics.

I've never seen trolling like before or since.
---
psn - wokeupinapanic
#29boy_luckPosted 11/21/2012 2:38:33 PM
StormBlitz posted...
It better be Lightning.

This.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers
Nathan Drake: Manly beauty embodied.
#30RickyKilljoyPosted 11/21/2012 2:39:17 PM
There's only going to be four DLC characters counting Kat and Emmett.

There will be no more DLC characters due to this game underwhelming performance :D.

ARRIBA!!!
---
The best Mexican around.
Showing the truth about PSABR since 2012.