So Sly is still pretty much the most OP character in the game, right?

#11lionhartwolfPosted 11/21/2012 10:15:45 PM
Arken101 posted...
lionhartwolf posted...
Leo_Blaken posted...
.... I have trouble killing him with Drake that damn electricity attacks...also some of Drakes gun moves donīt hit him because of his size.__.

Yeah they needed to think those rivals out better. Drake is just at a disadvantage all around. It was not fun beating Sly with Drake (well yeah it was but getting to the point where that happened was not)

Play the Big Daddy/Sackboy matchup then come tell me the rivals don't make sense.

im confused is this for or against the idea that rivals are balanced? i just played that fight like 10 minutes ago as sackboy and walked all over big daddy.
#12Grug16Posted 11/21/2012 10:20:28 PM
Heihachi player, with my real-life rival playing Sly. Even if I knock him down he teleports as soon as he gets up, making me unable to land a super. Any advice? I've had success using the charge-up stun move, but he just constantly attacks and interrupts me.
#13NnamzPosted 11/21/2012 10:22:52 PM
Grug16 posted...
Heihachi player, with my real-life rival playing Sly. Even if I knock him down he teleports as soon as he gets up, making me unable to land a super. Any advice? I've had success using the charge-up stun move, but he just constantly attacks and interrupts me.

Heihachi's level 1 is too slow. You have to use it in advance I think. Raiden's is better since it hits in front and behind him.

You still shouldn't have trouble though. Just use constant aggression.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#14doraemonllh1989Posted 11/21/2012 10:28:01 PM
I think Radec machine gun hit him,i keep spamming that most of the time
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#15Rolling_StonedPosted 11/21/2012 10:33:56 PM
And these Sly's don't even seem to be going invisible, or using his other traps.....
---
PSN: Soapy_Stowned