Non OP character users

#1bubblemeatPosted 11/21/2012 11:09:38 PM
I love seeing you guys in ranked and are great with the characters such as Sackboy, Sir Daniel, etc. It gets tiresome seeing lvl 150+ Kratos, Raiden or Dante all the time. I know it's ranked and all, but people should just have fun with the game I think. Honestly, I'm having a blast testing lvl 1 characters and finding out how to use there supers and killing people when I do not know how to properly use them XD. So Kudos to the non OP character users.
---
PSN and Origin - Bubblemeat2
#2DirtyToenailsPosted 11/21/2012 11:10:38 PM
Day 2: We already know everything about the game.
#3seksii_mom_xOPosted 11/21/2012 11:11:00 PM
Yeah i've only seen one Sir Dan online so far and he was pretty good. He knew how to use the lvl 1 super really well. I've set to see any Drakes yet.
---
Are you apart of the Seksii alliance?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mchcff7InZ1r1ni3no1_500.gif
#4bubblemeat(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 11:12:00 PM
I've seen a really good drake too. using barrels to keep his distance and that wall shield thing. annoying but was good.
---
PSN and Origin - Bubblemeat2
#5Shiro-RedWind-Posted 11/21/2012 11:12:28 PM
Hate to break it to you, but a big consensus right now is that Sackboy might be God Tier. And that is because of a few good factors about him. He is not an easy character to pick up, but the results with him are devastating. I also find it pretty funny that characters like Dante get considered OP, when in reality he is pretty average in terms of over all power. Building meter with him is hard, you literally have to work for it, his pistol moves do not gain much AP and chaining moves with him is how to build AP and get meter. But then again, everybody has their own opinions, just found this topic pretty funny.
---
"Gamefaqs doesn't allow Common Sense." - Tifanity
"Shiro -Red Wind- slaying posters with the mighty winds of Asgard as usual." - Sage_Han
#6fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 11/21/2012 11:33:04 PM
You say that as if people can't have fun with good characters... I say people should use whoever they want; it's their game after all.
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#7kupo1705Posted 11/21/2012 11:33:59 PM
I use Sly.
Am I doing it right?
#8gamerkmanPosted 11/21/2012 11:34:27 PM
seksii_mom_xO posted...
Yeah i've only seen one Sir Dan online so far and he was pretty good. He knew how to use the lvl 1 super really well. I've set to see any Drakes yet.

do u remember his name?
---
Life is like a really bad joke with no punchline...
#9Neonwarrior1243Posted 11/21/2012 11:39:20 PM
Shiro-RedWind- posted...
Hate to break it to you, but a big consensus right now is that Sackboy might be God Tier. And that is because of a few good factors about him. He is not an easy character to pick up, but the results with him are devastating. I also find it pretty funny that characters like Dante get considered OP, when in reality he is pretty average in terms of over all power. Building meter with him is hard, you literally have to work for it, his pistol moves do not gain much AP and chaining moves with him is how to build AP and get meter. But then again, everybody has their own opinions, just found this topic pretty funny.

I've got to agree with you Dante is weak his ranged isn't as good as others and he builds super bar very slow. One character that looked pretty cheap was big daddy run into the middle of a small map and do the donkey kong pound and get around a bar and a half then use whatever special it is that makes you run around and do the hits your self to get some easy kills.
#10TerraponPosted 11/21/2012 11:42:16 PM
I use nariko. op? i was in a match once and sackboy got 9 kills with his level 3.
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)