Good Cole vs Evil Cole

#1Crimson NightPosted 11/22/2012 3:03:01 AM
Which do you prefer? Good Cole has a good launcher which is easy to combo into, a freeze projectile move and his lvl 2 super goes across the screen (and down elevations too, which is neat), while Evil Cole has some handy stun moves (his punch fully charged, and the goo trap) which are useful for setting up kills, the better anti air attacks as well as a nice charge move across the screen. In terms of lvl 3 super I give the advantage to Evil Cole his seems to last longer and you can also press circle to suck enemies closer to you for the kill. Overall I guess I would give a slight edge to Evil Cole what do you guys think?
#2TerikuPosted 11/22/2012 3:07:23 AM
Crimson Night posted...
Which do you prefer? Good Cole has a good launcher which is easy to combo into, a freeze projectile move and his lvl 2 super goes across the screen (and down elevations too, which is neat), while Evil Cole has some handy stun moves (his punch fully charged, and the goo trap) which are useful for setting up kills, the better anti air attacks as well as a nice charge move across the screen. In terms of lvl 3 super I give the advantage to Evil Cole his seems to last longer and you can also press circle to suck enemies closer to you for the kill. Overall I guess I would give a slight edge to Evil Cole what do you guys think?

Evil cole can combo his lvl 1 from his charge punch. which also nets him half a lvl 1 if it hits.
#3ziur_orihPosted 11/22/2012 3:07:45 AM
I've been maining evil cole since I got the game and albeit his moves needs a lil getting used to, I find him quite efficient in battle. :)
---
You are not worthy of its POWER
#4ryudude233Posted 11/22/2012 3:15:16 AM
I recently picked good cole up and while his moves overall are weaker using Up triangle then locking on with neutral triangle is alot of fun and and lv 2 and 3 super are much much better imo but I just find it harder to build up with him since I find evil cole so versatile.
---
have you been smoking papu leaves?
#5ziur_orihPosted 11/22/2012 3:20:46 AM
ryudude233 posted...
I recently picked good cole up and while his moves overall are weaker using Up triangle then locking on with neutral triangle is alot of fun and and lv 2 and 3 super are much much better imo but I just find it harder to build up with him since I find evil cole so versatile.

I find that problem with evil cole, too! It's so hard to build up meter and his first two supers are easily dodgeable and countered. :/
---
#6ryudude233Posted 11/22/2012 3:26:19 AM
ziur_orih posted...
ryudude233 posted...

I find that problem with evil cole, too! It's so hard to build up meter and his first two supers are easily dodgeable and countered. :/

My play with both coles is a lot of projectile spam throwing in other specials when need be and evil cole Up triangle is great for large maps and gives tons of ap. His lv 1 is good to combo with his charged circle and his lv 2 is good for FFA when people arent paying attention but to me his lv 3 isn't anything special
good coles lv 2 is awesome and is lv 3 is easily 5 or 6 kills
---
#7ziur_orihPosted 11/22/2012 3:35:53 AM
ryudude233 posted...
ziur_orih posted...
ryudude233 posted...

My play with both coles is a lot of projectile spam throwing in other specials when need be and evil cole Up triangle is great for large maps and gives tons of ap. His lv 1 is good to combo with his charged circle and his lv 2 is good for FFA when people arent paying attention but to me his lv 3 isn't anything special

Charged giga punch + neutral square is really good for gaining ap for me. Also I like to be in the heat of the battle so I use the firebird strike and aerial down square often. Also, do you know what the neutral triangle does?
---
#8ryudude233Posted 11/22/2012 3:52:46 AM
ziur_orih posted...
ryudude233 posted...
ziur_orih posted...
ryudude233 posted...

Charged giga punch + neutral square is really good for gaining ap for me. Also I like to be in the heat of the battle so I use the firebird strike and aerial down square often. Also, do you know what the neutral triangle does?

It builds a small amount of AP but can be held down for rapid fire and if you hit them 5 times in a row it does a small electrical stun but it will stun you as well. that can be used to set up for a teammate super but it not to useful otherwise.
Interestingly though if you play good cole his up triangle at first seems pretty crappy in comparison to evil's but while its in air if you hit somebody with a neutral triangle bolt it will tag them and that ball will home in on them and explode giving some major ap.
It's alot of fun.
---
#9Crimson Night(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 3:57:57 AM
ryudude233 posted...
ziur_orih posted...
ryudude233 posted...
ziur_orih posted...
ryudude233 posted...

It builds a small amount of AP but can be held down for rapid fire and if you hit them 5 times in a row it does a small electrical stun but it will stun you as well. that can be used to set up for a teammate super but it not to useful otherwise.
Interestingly though if you play good cole his up triangle at first seems pretty crappy in comparison to evil's but while its in air if you hit somebody with a neutral triangle bolt it will tag them and that ball will home in on them and explode giving some major ap.
It's alot of fun.

Nice... didn't know that about the homing missile move, will have to give a shot next time.
#10IamSaiyaman186Posted 11/22/2012 6:31:57 AM
Crimson Night posted...
Nice... didn't know that about the homing missile move, will have to give a shot next time.

They retain alot of their original powers from inFamous 2. Never played it? O.o