Fat Princess story is very offensive to us girl gamers (SPOILERS)

#1TrivioPosted 11/22/2012 2:01:53 PM
So she used to be a beautiful princess? Okay for one, why must all princesses be beautiful? Why not just a normal decent looking girl, why must women always be considered "beautiful" and if we are not beautiful, we arent decent looking... nooo we are ugly then.
She is addicted to cake and her only reason for going on an adventure is to find cake and eat all of it and she is fat (mocking pregnant women anyone?).
At the ending she gained some sort of weird power after fighting and eating cake, you could obviouslty see all the characters looking perverted to her, because she is a girl... girls arent just eyecandy.

Im a girl gamer and im offended by this whole character, her ending and start are horrible, why does a girl need protection from her minions? Why cant she fight alone?

Offended girl gamer.
---
" Don't be afraid to ask him the tough questions. When he doesn't know the awnser he will just pretend he didn't hear you. "
#2NewMoonShadowPosted 11/22/2012 2:02:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3JV571Posted 11/22/2012 2:04:29 PM
Oh look, this again.

*ahem*, k.
---
"Nevermind her, she's just a sandwich..." || Unofficial Official Klonoa of the PSABR board... WAHOO!
http://jv571.weebly.com/
#4xsniper90xPosted 11/22/2012 2:04:58 PM
Trivio posted...
So she used to be a beautiful princess? Okay for one, why must all princesses be beautiful? Why not just a normal decent looking girl, why must women always be considered "beautiful" and if we are not beautiful, we arent decent looking... nooo we are ugly then.
She is addicted to cake and her only reason for going on an adventure is to find cake and eat all of it and she is fat (mocking pregnant women anyone?).
At the ending she gained some sort of weird power after fighting and eating cake, you could obviouslty see all the characters looking perverted to her, because she is a girl... girls arent just eyecandy.

Im a girl gamer and im offended by this whole character, her ending and start are horrible, why does a girl need protection from her minions? Why cant she fight alone?

Offended girl gamer.

im sorry, but are you seriously putting sexism into a game? ITS A BLOODY GAME. CALM DOWN.

i dont think the developers were trying to offend anyone when they were making a cartoony game.
---
TO ALL MODS ON GAMEFAQS!! QUIT THIS STUPID CRAP ABOUT ME FLAMING OR CENSOR BYPASSING. ITS GETTING OLD AND YOU ALL NEED TO GROW UP.
#5ToroStationMeowPosted 11/22/2012 2:05:01 PM
Pics please, or you're a guy. Leave a date on them and leave a message to GameFAQs so we know it's you. >:)
---
USA PSN: KSaku22 JP PSN: Cirno9Ice9Fairy (god I wish I could change names on PSN)
Fav PSASBR character: Toro
#6NDgamer1122Posted 11/22/2012 2:05:11 PM
Can I have your PSN? I feel like that's something you regularly give out.
#7G-ScythePosted 11/22/2012 2:05:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8JV571Posted 11/22/2012 2:05:43 PM
xsniper90x posted...
Trivio posted...

Offended girl gamer.

im sorry, but are you seriously putting sexism into a game? ITS A BLOODY GAME. CALM DOWN.

i dont think the developers were trying to offend anyone when they were making a cartoony game.

I see you've met one of our local trolls.
---
"Nevermind her, she's just a sandwich..." || Unofficial Official Klonoa of the PSABR board... WAHOO!
http://jv571.weebly.com/
#9Dragongreen547Posted 11/22/2012 2:05:51 PM
You just made my day.
---
She got it, you got it, I got it, we got it.
#10RainbowsaurusPosted 11/22/2012 2:06:01 PM
As an obese gamer, I find this topic delicious.
---
Noodles are the best, no doubt, can't deny. Taste better than water, but don't ask me why!
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus