Fat Princess story is very offensive to us girl gamers (SPOILERS)

#21MurderShyPosted 11/22/2012 1:20:21 PM
Go Back To The Kitchen
#22SoggyWormPosted 11/22/2012 1:20:30 PM
God I hate how offensive most games are when the main character is male! They're always good looking and/or are ridiculously fit/muscular!

*sobs in corner*
---
GT: SoggyWorm (7+ years)
PSN: SoggyWorm (2 years)
#23gamerkmanPosted 11/22/2012 1:20:53 PM
Trivio posted...
So she used to be a beautiful princess? Okay for one, why must all princesses be beautiful? Why not just a normal decent looking girl, why must women always be considered "beautiful" and if we are not beautiful, we arent decent looking... nooo we are ugly then.
She is addicted to cake and her only reason for going on an adventure is to find cake and eat all of it and she is fat (mocking pregnant women anyone?).
At the ending she gained some sort of weird power after fighting and eating cake, you could obviouslty see all the characters looking perverted to her, because she is a girl... girls arent just eyecandy.

Im a girl gamer and im offended by this whole character, her ending and start are horrible, why does a girl need protection from her minions? Why cant she fight alone?

Offended girl gamer.

dont you listen to dubstep? everyone knows that b!tches love cake
---
Life is like a really bad joke with no punchline...
#24SnovvbubPosted 11/22/2012 1:21:23 PM
ToroStationMeow posted...
Snovvbub posted...
Get back in the kitchen and make some cake.

Don't tell him/her that, he/she will gobble it all up and you won't get even one crumb!

She better not, or else I'm going Evil Cole on this b*tch.
---
PSN: snovvbub
This signature will not change until there is an HD remake of Infamous, and Infamous 2 is blown to hell.
#25wwinterj25Posted 11/22/2012 1:24:30 PM
I find this topic offensive to my sanity.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#26ArmedDragoonPosted 11/22/2012 1:37:19 PM
Trivio taking advantage of all the new people that aren't aware that he/she's a troll, I see.
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#27VnfemmefatalisPosted 11/22/2012 1:39:16 PM
No.
---
Eat Broccoli. Eat right.
Be like water.
#28gamefreak329Posted 11/22/2012 1:39:32 PM
Holy ****, quit waiting until this is halfway down the first page and pointing out they're a troll, just leave the topic, end it, let it die. Jeez.
---
They say you are what you eat. That's funny, I don't remember eating a sexy beast.
http://lbp.me/u/GR1Mshadow/levels
#29KillDozer123Posted 11/22/2012 1:39:47 PM
ArmedDragoon posted...
Trivio taking advantage of all the new people that aren't aware that he/she's a troll, I see.

So, Trivio IS BigKahn?
---
Hop aboard the Whambulance! I'll take it from there.
#30vital_tundraPosted 11/22/2012 1:41:35 PM
Let's not forget that Fat Princess was created by a female... So if you must get angry about it, blame your own sex.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.