Fat Princess story is very offensive to us girl gamers (SPOILERS)

#41941BlazePosted 11/22/2012 4:40:53 PM
If girls are too skinny and busty in games, women claim sexism.
If girls are too fat, women claim sexism.
=.=
---
Whenever people annoy me, I think to myself "It's ok, because I"m going to be more successful than you"
And then I smile and walk away.
#42Flownaway86Posted 11/22/2012 4:42:45 PM
Hey boy, you know what? you are far from being funny now. First post was original, now you sound repetitive as hell.
#43NewCastlEmperorPosted 11/22/2012 4:42:46 PM
I'm more offended at the portrayal of rapping dogs in this game.

Wait 'till you witness the rapping dog of Animated Titanic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxHNztg0X3s
#44fulcar95Posted 11/22/2012 4:46:17 PM
Trivio posted...
So she used to be a beautiful princess? Okay for one, why must all princesses be beautiful? Why not just a normal decent looking girl, why must women always be considered "beautiful" and if we are not beautiful, we arent decent looking... nooo we are ugly then.
She is addicted to cake and her only reason for going on an adventure is to find cake and eat all of it and she is fat (mocking pregnant women anyone?).
At the ending she gained some sort of weird power after fighting and eating cake, you could obviouslty see all the characters looking perverted to her, because she is a girl... girls arent just eyecandy.

Im a girl gamer and im offended by this whole character, her ending and start are horrible, why does a girl need protection from her minions? Why cant she fight alone?

Offended girl gamer.

Who wants to be an ugly princess? Who wants to be an ugly prince? Uh, no one. It caters to fantasies, not reality, not to mention we're talking about a 'video game' here, so anyone can be anything they want and still kick butt. Why are you wondering why all princesses must be beautiful if the princess you're talking about, Fat Princess, IS FAT??? Are you trying to look at her as some kind of role model and got disappointed? The hell? Also, the fact that you're saying that a fat cake-loving video game character mocks pregnant women is disgustingly disrespectful. You didn't even bother to research the game she actually came from. That's like seeing Pikachu from Smash Bros and going "OMGWTF HOW COULD ANYONE PAINT A CUTE LITTLE MOUSE YELLOW AND STEP ON ITS TAIL LIKE THAT?? THAT IS OFFENSIVE TO MICE EVERYWHERE!!! GRRR HULK SMASH!!!! ME NO LIKEY!!!" You need to calm the hell down. She is a unique character who doesn't need big breasts, slim thighs, or guns to kick some ass. She has minions because she's boss like that, and she just doesn't want to be interrupted while eating some cake so they are there to protect her. You alone are really making girl gamers look bad by getting your panties in a bunch over a trivial matter that no one else cares about or finds offensive. Why aren't you complaining about Dante, whose alternate costumes are of him with less clothes on? Oh that's right, cause sexism only goes one way here.
---
"The more you sweat in training, the less blood you lose in war."
#45Crimson681Posted 11/22/2012 4:55:53 PM(edited)
I personally think fat chicks are hot.

And lets face it, the average American girl is a little on the chunky side.

Most of you are going to die very lonely and possibly virgins if you set your standards to girls that only look like models.
#46wwinterj25Posted 11/22/2012 5:04:56 PM
Crimson681 posted...
I personally think fat chicks are hot.

http://i.imgur.com/mMWl0.gif
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#47MercedesAmberrPosted 11/22/2012 5:36:55 PM
Seriously!? As a girl, I can't fathom why you'd create a topic like this. To get attention? Sadly, it worked, but why don't you go play some proper games and stop labelling yourself as a gamer girl. You are a girl who plays games. Bad ones, at that.
#48RoboDaleGribblePosted 11/22/2012 5:40:49 PM
MercedesAmberr posted...
Seriously!? As a girl, I can't fathom why you'd create a topic like this. To get attention? Sadly, it worked, but why don't you go play some proper games and stop labelling yourself as a gamer girl. You are a girl who plays games. Bad ones, at that.

How would you know it's bad unless you played it yourself? That would make you a girl who plays bad games, too...
#49ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/22/2012 5:44:58 PM
Seriously though, I'd like your PSN.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#50CaanimalPosted 11/22/2012 5:47:34 PM
Everybody is beautiful to somebody...