This game makes Brawl look like a masterpiece.

#21The_Djoker(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 4:56:18 PM(edited)
Glad you gave it a shot. Too bad you didn't enjoy it. I personally love both Melee and this equally.

You must be terrible at Melee then. Melee is one of the greatest fighters of all time. A masterpiece. It's an insult to even put those two in the same sentence.

i like this and brawl waaay more than melee

Then I have no interest in hearing any of your opinions in the future on anything ever.

why? because is different than yours? lolimmature

No because his opinion is worthless to me. IT's like someone who says they prefer Sonic 06 to Mario Galaxy. I wouldn't take them seriously ever again.
---
http://s12.postimage.org/8orxdffrv/ps4golden.png
#22vilsevallePosted 11/22/2012 4:56:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#23The_Djoker(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 4:58:26 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#24trollhunter2Posted 11/22/2012 4:58:27 PM
ManuKesna posted...
Glad you gave it a shot. Too bad you didn't enjoy it. I personally love both Melee and this equally.

You must be terrible at Melee then. Melee is one of the greatest fighters of all time. A masterpiece. It's an insult to even put those two in the same sentence.

Then I have no interest in hearing any of your opinions in the future on anything ever.

---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya
#25ManuKesnaPosted 11/22/2012 4:59:01 PM

No because his opinion is worthless to me. IT's like someone who says they prefer Sonic 06 to Mario Galaxy. I wouldn't take them seriously ever again.

hehe still making immature posts? you know, being immature like that is actually a good reason to not take your opinion seriously
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#26GamenamebullyPosted 11/22/2012 4:59:03 PM
You're treating this game like it's universally hated like Superman 64 or ET.

It's quite good. I like it. Does that make me a bad person for liking the game? For having that opinion?
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#27Gamechamp3kPosted 11/22/2012 5:00:02 PM
You're right, it does, it makes Brawl look like only a masterpiece, when it is in fact God-tier; this game just happens to be EVEN BETTER THAN GOD TIER. :O
---
http://i.imgur.com/jkRCy.jpg
http://backloggery.com/gamechamp/sig.gif Victorique-channnnnnn... <3
#28AttraFayttenPosted 11/22/2012 5:00:06 PM
The_Djoker posted...

oh please even brawl i out does melee, me and my friend went back to it few weeks ago for fun and it was good. competitive wise probably better than both all star and brawl but somehow it isnt as fun. brawl (minus the tripping) and all-stars are just simply enjoyable.

A game should be fun first. besides if were going to compare them, then all star wins in character fighting style variety, which btw is pretty important for a fighting game...
---
"nin nin" a reference to a 'troll/ignorant TC', 'spam/naive topic' and 'boredom/filler subject'
#29vilsevallePosted 11/22/2012 5:00:08 PM
Why would I be mad? I'm not the one crying on a forum :)
#30EchidneysPosted 11/22/2012 5:01:13 PM
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...
STOP COMPARING THIS GAME TO BRAWL. THEY ARE NOTHING ALIKE IN ANY WAY EXCEPT APPEARANCES.

"Gather popular characters from different franchises owned by one company, throw them all in a crossover fighting game with moves and items pertaining to said characters, yet nothing like what Nintendo did back in 1999."--you
---
PSN: Echidneys // 3DS: 4468 - 1242 - 8413
"It sucks, and you're all stupid for liking it."