This game makes Brawl look like a masterpiece.

#51StaticnovaPosted 11/22/2012 6:02:42 PM
Lol, holy ****; TC is trying way too hard to piss people off.
---
Awaiting: Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Playstation All-Stars, Amnesia: AMFP, NS: UNS 3
Playing: ACIII
#52shnickshnickPosted 11/22/2012 6:04:58 PM
The_Djoker posted...
I know it's a first time for many sony fans with these sort of fighting games but honestly, I couldn't play it for more than an hour and 3 of the matches I had was with friends so i stuck with it, I did however play the beta and play it at events..i didn't like it then but thought i'd give the final product a go.. Far too much button mashing and a lot of the characters are slow. Stages are also not that great. Good thing I rented it...I got the Vita version for free hahahaha. But still. 6/10 at best. Also the single player options are rubbish, menu system is also awful. Doesn't have an epic theme like brawl either.

too much button mashing? not only do you do that in Smash Bros, too, but also generally in all fighting games.

why do Smash Bros. fanboys continue to bash this game? aside from the overall concept, they're nothing alike, and not to mention, Melee and Brawl were sequels while this game is the first in a potential series. i've said this many times before, if this game does well commercially, SuperBot will most likely create a sequel, and improve on this game the way Melee improved the original Smash Bros. i personally enjoy this game (especially the multiplayer, which can give an adrenaline rush on some occasions), though i admit that i wish there was more content, so may fans of the game pray for a sequel or DLC that adds game modes
#53wwinterj25Posted 11/22/2012 6:07:58 PM
rjthebarbarian posted...
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
clinttiger posted...
k

---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#54NnamzPosted 11/22/2012 6:54:26 PM
shnickshnick posted...

why do Smash Bros. fanboys continue to bash this game?

Because they are extremely threatened by another 4-player 2D crossover fighting game. They shouldn't be, but it was as clear as day when this was announced that they were, and still are.

I'll enjoy this now, and I'll enjoy Smash bros on Wii-U and 3DS when they come out.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#55JeroisourosinPosted 11/22/2012 7:06:24 PM
shnickshnick posted...
The_Djoker posted...
I know it's a first time for many sony fans with these sort of fighting games but honestly, I couldn't play it for more than an hour and 3 of the matches I had was with friends so i stuck with it, I did however play the beta and play it at events..i didn't like it then but thought i'd give the final product a go.. Far too much button mashing and a lot of the characters are slow. Stages are also not that great. Good thing I rented it...I got the Vita version for free hahahaha. But still. 6/10 at best. Also the single player options are rubbish, menu system is also awful. Doesn't have an epic theme like brawl either.

too much button mashing? not only do you do that in Smash Bros, too, but also generally in all fighting games.

why do Smash Bros. fanboys continue to bash this game? aside from the overall concept, they're nothing alike, and not to mention, Melee and Brawl were sequels while this game is the first in a potential series. i've said this many times before, if this game does well commercially, SuperBot will most likely create a sequel, and improve on this game the way Melee improved the original Smash Bros. i personally enjoy this game (especially the multiplayer, which can give an adrenaline rush on some occasions), though i admit that i wish there was more content, so may fans of the game pray for a sequel or DLC that adds game modes

I think what he's saying about the button mashing is that in this game it actually feels like nothing more than mashing buttons,almost tedious to play compared to other fighting games.
---
Official Nargacuga of the MH3/U board
3DS FC: 3093 - 7304 - 9480
#56Haseo18615Posted 11/22/2012 7:23:07 PM
Cool story, bro. Needs more dragons.
---
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?-envoyofuno
#57geneedwin999Posted 11/22/2012 7:32:32 PM
The_Djoker posted...
How do people fall into troll traps so easily?. Look at how Gore replied and TC didn't even bother cause he knew he couldn't get a reaction out of him.

Yes because my intention was to troll. I didn't like this game deal with it.

No
#58sheimi12Posted 11/22/2012 7:49:55 PM
I have the exact same thoughts as TC. The responses in this topic are the reason I didn't make a topic...

Comparing this game to even brawl is a disservice and an insult to smash brothers in my opinion

I am sorry if you guys can't handle people not liking this game but my opinion differs from yours.

Hate me if you must
---
brawl FC:3824-8827-5872
MH tri name: Marth ID:XPDB9H
#59shnickshnickPosted 11/22/2012 7:51:04 PM
Nnamz posted...
shnickshnick posted...

why do Smash Bros. fanboys continue to bash this game?

Because they are extremely threatened by another 4-player 2D crossover fighting game. They shouldn't be, but it was as clear as day when this was announced that they were, and still are.

wow, wait until microsoft announces their own take on this concept, god knows what would happen then
#60indigna7ionPosted 11/22/2012 7:52:16 PM
TC has been trolling this board for weeks. This is a troll topic. They should ban him from PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale board.