Cole Tips? (Good or Evil)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Chimcharwhoohoo

Chimcharwhoohoo
4 years ago#1
Any tip that is not Freeze Rocket or Sucker Punch --> Kinetic Pulse is welcome. Since I do that already >.>
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Raging Blast 2 Main Team: SSJTrunks(Sword), Cell Jr., Android #17, Meta-Cooler, Salza

User Info: ocelot09

ocelot09
4 years ago#2
I use a lot of the Grind move (side+square) a lot. Covers distance really fast, and can be used to set up a sweet air combo.

I also like to mix up using shock grenades (side+triangle) and redirect rockets (up+triangle) when I'm full screen distance. I only use the freeze when I want to set up a level 1 super, but even then you have to freeze them at a little less then point blank for that to work.
All lives must be checked at the counter upon entrance to GFAQS.-Ravenous_Moon
Official Dante of the MvC3 Board

Chimcharwhoohoo
4 years ago#3
my grinding seems to be glitching a lot. I keep running through my opponents when I tap the Gigawatt command.
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Raging Blast 2 Main Team: SSJTrunks(Sword), Cell Jr., Android #17, Meta-Cooler, Salza

User Info: ocelot09

ocelot09
4 years ago#4
Wow, that's weird. I... don't really know what to say about that. Maybe your controller? A sticky button perhaps.
All lives must be checked at the counter upon entrance to GFAQS.-Ravenous_Moon
Official Dante of the MvC3 Board

Chimcharwhoohoo
4 years ago#5
Maybe.
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived