PSASBR already at #200 on Amazon 2 days after release.

#1LuminescentRulePosted 11/22/2012 8:30:29 PM
I think we know what this means. No DLC after Kat and that other dude and no sequel.

Such a shame but we all saw that it would never sell well because of the poor decisions made by SuperBot.
---
150,000 first week worldwide
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png
#2Thunder097Posted 11/22/2012 8:30:58 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
I think we know what this means. No DLC after Kat and that other dude and no sequel.

Such a shame but we all saw that it would never sell well because of the poor decisions made by SuperBot.

Don't care you still got the game.
---
Waiting for:Injustice God Among Us,PSASBR and The Last of Us! PSN-Thunder097 Official New Dante of the PSASBR board.
#3GamenamebullyPosted 11/22/2012 8:32:00 PM
Dude I think you need medical help.

I am serious. This is a very unhealthy obsession here, looking for ways on why the game is failing.

I mean jesus. Every single topic here and look at your avatar now.

Get help. I'm very concerned at your own well being man.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#4ManuKesnaPosted 11/22/2012 8:38:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5WRRYYYYersPosted 11/22/2012 8:38:29 PM
It's black ****ing friday, a lot of other stuff is getting bought at alarming rates.
---
3000% Iron-Muscle Beef-Fist [Patriarch Potemkin]
http://i.imgur.com/chU6e.jpg
#6LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 8:38:54 PM
Thunder097 posted...

Me? I didn't. No point wasting $80 on something that's gonna drop in price soon.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#7ManuKesnaPosted 11/22/2012 8:38:54 PM
HAHAHAHA. This guy is sooo pathetic LOL lurking a videogame board of a game. He doesnt like for months rofl,too bad. The game is awesome and i am enjoying it, you wont change that lolol
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#8StrawHatLustigPosted 11/22/2012 8:40:26 PM
Yep you're right. Game is a bust. Well now that the game is out, and as you said no more DLC guess that means its time for you to pack your bags up and leave right? I mean what else is there to do? Anyone want to help walk Lumi out?
---
Currently playing:Resident Evil 6, Dead or Alive 5, Tokyo Jungle, Dishonored, One Piece Pirate Warriors, Retro City Rampage, Borderlands 2
#9RagnaknitePosted 11/22/2012 8:42:12 PM
That's #200 on all of Amazon

It's like #6 on the best selling PS3 games. This thread means nothing.
#10Thunder097Posted 11/22/2012 8:42:29 PM
Thunder097 posted...

Me? I didn't. No point wasting $80 on something that's gonna drop in price soon.

Ummm bro you need to pick up "How to Troll for dummys 101" because your trolling is soo bad.
---
Waiting for:Injustice God Among Us,PSASBR and The Last of Us! PSN-Thunder097 Official New Dante of the PSASBR board.