PSASBR already at #200 on Amazon 2 days after release.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. PSASBR already at #200 on Amazon 2 days after release.

User Info: LuminescentRule

LuminescentRule
4 years ago#1
I think we know what this means. No DLC after Kat and that other dude and no sequel.

Such a shame but we all saw that it would never sell well because of the poor decisions made by SuperBot.
150,000 first week worldwide
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png

User Info: Thunder097

Thunder097
4 years ago#2
LuminescentRule posted...
I think we know what this means. No DLC after Kat and that other dude and no sequel.

Such a shame but we all saw that it would never sell well because of the poor decisions made by SuperBot.

Don't care you still got the game.
Waiting for:Injustice God Among Us,PSASBR and The Last of Us! PSN-Thunder097 Official New Dante of the PSASBR board.

User Info: Gamenamebully

Gamenamebully
4 years ago#3
Dude I think you need medical help.

I am serious. This is a very unhealthy obsession here, looking for ways on why the game is failing.

I mean jesus. Every single topic here and look at your avatar now.

Get help. I'm very concerned at your own well being man.
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
(message deleted)

User Info: WRRYYYYers

WRRYYYYers
4 years ago#5
It's black ****ing friday, a lot of other stuff is getting bought at alarming rates.
3000% Iron-Muscle Beef-Fist [Patriarch Potemkin]
http://i.imgur.com/chU6e.jpg

User Info: LuminescentRule

LuminescentRule
4 years ago#6
Thunder097 posted...

Me? I didn't. No point wasting $80 on something that's gonna drop in price soon.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: ManuKesna

ManuKesna
4 years ago#7
HAHAHAHA. This guy is sooo pathetic LOL lurking a videogame board of a game. He doesnt like for months rofl,too bad. The game is awesome and i am enjoying it, you wont change that lolol
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna

User Info: StrawHatLustig

StrawHatLustig
4 years ago#8
Yep you're right. Game is a bust. Well now that the game is out, and as you said no more DLC guess that means its time for you to pack your bags up and leave right? I mean what else is there to do? Anyone want to help walk Lumi out?
Currently playing:Resident Evil 6, Dead or Alive 5, Tokyo Jungle, Dishonored, One Piece Pirate Warriors, Retro City Rampage, Borderlands 2

User Info: Ragnaknite

Ragnaknite
4 years ago#9
That's #200 on all of Amazon

It's like #6 on the best selling PS3 games. This thread means nothing.

User Info: Thunder097

Thunder097
4 years ago#10
Thunder097 posted...

Me? I didn't. No point wasting $80 on something that's gonna drop in price soon.

Ummm bro you need to pick up "How to Troll for dummys 101" because your trolling is soo bad.
Waiting for:Injustice God Among Us,PSASBR and The Last of Us! PSN-Thunder097 Official New Dante of the PSASBR board.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. PSASBR already at #200 on Amazon 2 days after release.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived