PSASBR already at #200 on Amazon 2 days after release.

#31LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 10:37:19 PM
JV571 posted...
LuminescentRule posted...
1. No story mode.
2. Lack of vibrancy and colors.
3. Small roster witha lot of filler characters.

Yes, so you keep saying. We get it. We've heard it a hundred times already.
So I repeat, for the third time (and you will ignore this, for the third time), what do you hope to accomplish by still hanging around here and criticizing the game?

If the SuperBot guys really read the forums, then I guess they'll know what they did wrong. For their next job, you know. But really, they should have listened to the fans.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#32RoboDaleGribblePosted 11/22/2012 10:42:18 PM
JV571 posted...
1. No story mode.

So I repeat, for the third time (and you will ignore this, for the third time), what do you hope to accomplish by still hanging around here and criticizing the game?

If the SuperBot guys really read the forums, then I guess they'll know what they did wrong. For their next job, you know. But really, they should have listened to the fans.

But don't you keep saying SuperBot will get sacked? So why does it matter to you?
#33JV571Posted 11/22/2012 10:47:43 PM(edited)
JV571 posted...
1. No story mode.

... Really? That's what you're going with? You're points have been explained and argued to death before, but you've just bs'd through or ignored most of it like you have selective hearing (and your second point is just you nitpicking). SuperBot knows full-well about the whole deal with the characters. You act like you know they "didn't try", and that they purposely "ignored the fans". On top of that, with many others making the same complaints as you, I'm sure they've already got the message. We don't need you constantly repeating it.

Edit: What are the odds that SuperBot would come on this board and go "Oh look, Lumi is upset! Let's use our magic dust to make the game everything he dreams of and more!"?
---
"Nevermind her, she's just a sandwich..." || Unofficial Official Klonoa of the PSABR board... WAHOO!
http://jv571.weebly.com/
#34LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 10:55:53 PM
RoboDaleGribble posted...
JV571 posted...
1. No story mode.

But don't you keep saying SuperBot will get sacked? So why does it matter to you?

Yeah, that's why I said for their next job.
---
#35PsyrenCallPosted 11/22/2012 10:55:55 PM
Ookay, for a moment I was worried you were saying #200 was a good thing.

Now that I've got that out of the way; don't worry about it. This is Sony's first foray into what is traditionally a market that is occupied by Nintendo and a small handful of other developers. If this game is to be successful, it may follow the Nintendo example and sell for an extended period of time instead of the usual "95% of sales in week one" manner in which most games sell.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#36Pinoy441Posted 11/22/2012 10:56:42 PM
RoboDaleGribble posted...
JV571 posted...
1. No story mode.

Yeah, that's why I said for their next job.

Just you and the vocal minority =/= Fans

Lumi, you're losing your touch, maybe you should follow the BigKahn path
---
*grabs popcorn*
#37LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 11:14:39 PM(edited)
JV571 posted...
JV571 posted...
1. No story mode.

... Really? That's what you're going with? You're points have been explained and argued to death before, but you've just bs'd through or ignored most of it like you have selective hearing (and your second point is just you nitpicking). SuperBot knows full-well about the whole deal with the characters. You act like you know they "didn't try", and that they purposely "ignored the fans". On top of that, with many others making the same complaints as you, I'm sure they've already got the message. We don't need you constantly repeating it.

Edit: What are the odds that SuperBot would come on this board and go "Oh look, Lumi is upset! Let's use our magic dust to make the game everything he dreams of and more!"?

None of my points were ever argued against. I mean, how do you argue against perfectly valid points?
---
#38ManuKesnaPosted 11/22/2012 10:59:19 PM
JV571 posted...
JV571 posted...
1. No story mode.

None of my points were ever argued against. I mean, how do you argue against perfectly valid points.

hahaha this guy is pathetic

how do you argue with your fail points? They way you habe been doing for months, ignoring people when you cant make a counter argument
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#39Jrx1Posted 11/23/2012 12:02:14 AM
ManuKesna posted...

how do you argue with your fail points? They way you habe been doing for months, ignoring people when you cant make a counter argument

What the hell are you even talking about? I agree with Luminescent. There are reasons this game is a massive fail, and people just can't accept it. Flopped like the Vita did.
---
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
#40Lexmark1989Posted 11/23/2012 12:08:00 AM
OK so does that mean your leaving now because that's all I care about.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies