Help me with good cole!

#1vilsevallePosted 11/23/2012 2:27:35 PM
Hello,
I need some help with Good Cole, I'm getting demolished in melee range and I dont have a horizontal keep away attack. I do have the grenade but that doesnt help all that much when I play him. Tips, Combos or just general play style would help me greatly!
#2ChimcharwhoohooPosted 11/23/2012 2:31:38 PM
Freeze Rocket.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Raging Blast 2 Main Team: SSJTrunks(Sword), Cell Jr., Android #17, Meta-Cooler, Salza
#3Chzrm3Posted 11/23/2012 2:35:04 PM
I use his ice launch move (up O) a lot when I'm being pressured, it has a bit of knockback if they're right on top of you and also gets you high up into the air, so you kind of reset combat a bit.

Outside of that I've hardly touched him, been too busy with Sack attack. : D
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#4vilsevalle(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 2:43:08 PM
I'm playing him right now, His natural circle is it a counter? cause it sucks hard. All melee centric character slaughter my ass. I feel like Cole is one of the weaker characters of this game
#5ChimcharwhoohooPosted 11/23/2012 2:43:57 PM
Frost Shield converts your opponents projectiles into YOUR AP
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Raging Blast 2 Main Team: SSJTrunks(Sword), Cell Jr., Android #17, Meta-Cooler, Salza
#6vilsevalle(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 2:47:08 PM
I feel retarded
#7ChimcharwhoohooPosted 11/23/2012 2:50:06 PM
vilsevalle posted...
I feel retarded

Well Don't. The game doesnt really give you descriptions on what the moves do.
I thought frost Shield just blocked attacks. so I got mad when melee got through, so I was clueless as to what it did until I did his Absorb Combat Trial.
Then I kicked myself after because thats what Frost Shield did in infamous 2, and what polarity walls upgrades did in 1.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
#8CapnChlamydiaPosted 11/23/2012 2:50:46 PM
vilsevalle posted...
I feel retarded

If it helps, I didn't know that either.
#9MJordan95Posted 11/23/2012 2:54:58 PM
really? IMO cole is one of the better players in the game you guys just dont know how to play as him
---
First i'll cross ya then shoot it in ya face
#10PielordXPosted 11/23/2012 2:57:16 PM
MJordan95 posted...
really? IMO cole is one of the better players in the game you guys just dont know how to play as him

thats EXACTLY what this topic is for, him learning how.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass