Help me with good cole!

#11ChimcharwhoohooPosted 11/23/2012 2:57:37 PM
MJordan95 posted...
really? IMO cole is one of the better players in the game you guys just dont know how to play as him

I actually consider him to be average. Since if you aren't patient with him, you can't do crap.
Its Evil Cole that you can just around causing chaos because thats what kind of moves he has, but Good Cole is more reservative, hangs back and waits for the opportunity to gain a massload of AP
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Raging Blast 2 Main Team: SSJTrunks(Sword), Cell Jr., Android #17, Meta-Cooler, Salza
#12vilsevalle(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 3:02:05 PM
I've tried evil cole also, digging good cole more tho, his level 2 super is really nice
#13ChimcharwhoohooPosted 11/23/2012 3:15:21 PM
But generally, here are moves you should avoid.

Thunder Drop (Ground, Down Square): This move is a great combo starter but it is very very slow. Do it after a freeze rocket or after the random stun punch at the end of his Square x3 combo. His Aerial Version is fine though.

Redirect Rocket (Up Triangle, both versions): Although this move isnt bad, its unreliable since it redirection doesnt home like it should. Use it and redirect only when the opponents are fighting each other. it distracts them and gives you some good AP, otherwise, stay away from it.

Ionic Vortex (Level 3 Super): Although this super is extremely interesting, it is so easily dodgable, and it is really slow, basically, if people aren't caught in its initial output, kills are most likely not going to happen, if there was a way to speed up the vortex, this wouldnt even be on here.

Now, here are your staples:

Ice Launch (Up Circle): This move like others said gets you out of tough situations, it also nets you a large amount of AP, and can easily be used as a combo starter.

Freeze Rocket (Forward Circle): This move should be used whenever you have the chance, it freezes the opponent and can be used as a guaranteed Level 1 Super. Also a good combo starter.

Ice Spike (Down Circle): This move launches opponents and gets them away from you. Also gives really good AP and is a nice setup for your Sticky Grenades.

Grind (Forward Square): This is your main movement, since it is faster than running. You can combo into your Gigawatt Blades with Square. Stop with O. or Launch with Triangle.

Sticky Grenade ( Forward Triangle): I dont think I have to explain this.

Amp ( Square):: Also self-explanatory, it can be a stun sometimes or can cause knockback.

Hope this helps.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Raging Blast 2 Main Team: SSJTrunks(Sword), Cell Jr., Android #17, Meta-Cooler, Salza
#14vilsevalle(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 3:24:05 PM
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...
But generally, here are moves you should avoid.

Thunder Drop (Ground, Down Square): This move is a great combo starter but it is very very slow. Do it after a freeze rocket or after the random stun punch at the end of his Square x3 combo. His Aerial Version is fine though.

Redirect Rocket (Up Triangle, both versions): Although this move isnt bad, its unreliable since it redirection doesnt home like it should. Use it and redirect only when the opponents are fighting each other. it distracts them and gives you some good AP, otherwise, stay away from it.

Ionic Vortex (Level 3 Super): Although this super is extremely interesting, it is so easily dodgable, and it is really slow, basically, if people aren't caught in its initial output, kills are most likely not going to happen, if there was a way to speed up the vortex, this wouldnt even be on here.

Now, here are your staples:

Ice Launch (Up Circle): This move like others said gets you out of tough situations, it also nets you a large amount of AP, and can easily be used as a combo starter.

Freeze Rocket (Forward Circle): This move should be used whenever you have the chance, it freezes the opponent and can be used as a guaranteed Level 1 Super. Also a good combo starter.

Ice Spike (Down Circle): This move launches opponents and gets them away from you. Also gives really good AP and is a nice setup for your Sticky Grenades.

Grind (Forward Square): This is your main movement, since it is faster than running. You can combo into your Gigawatt Blades with Square. Stop with O. or Launch with Triangle.

Sticky Grenade ( Forward Triangle): I dont think I have to explain this.

Amp ( Square):: Also self-explanatory, it can be a stun sometimes or can cause knockback.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for this mate, Will try this out and report back! Btw how do u combo from Ice Launcher?
#15ChimcharwhoohooPosted 11/23/2012 3:25:03 PM
try his combo tutorial, you can do midair amp stuff after the launch.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
#16OverlordticoPosted 11/23/2012 3:28:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKj3_hyMP9s

combo tutorial
---
PSN: overlordtico
http://youtube.com/user/underlordtico
#17vilsevalle(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 3:30:50 PM
@Chim: Oh I don't remember him having that in there. Have to go back and check on it(did it 2 days ago) :P

@Overlord: Thanks bro, I'll check this out
#18vilsevalle(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 3:49:21 PM
yea no, cole is terrible he cant do poop. I give up. Thanks for the help tho