I don't get why people liken this to Brawl so often like Brawl is so great.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I don't get why people liken this to Brawl so often like Brawl is so great.

User Info: ToroStationMeow

ToroStationMeow
4 years ago#1
Having had to play Brawl alone so much... I can say from experience that a "gang up on the humans" AI is NOT fun, especially with characters who have 1 hit kill Final Smashes.

But that's my experience.
USA PSN: KSaku22 JP PSN: Cirno9Ice9Fairy (god I wish I could change names on PSN)
Fav PSASBR character: Toro

User Info: dabuz

dabuz
4 years ago#2
You played brawl alone, CPUs NEVER give you the true experience of a fighting/ party game.
Looking for a competitive hub when Playstation All Star Battle Royale comes out? Visit this site: http://allstararena.com/

User Info: ToroStationMeow

ToroStationMeow
4 years ago#3
I did play online but I could rarely find friends who had it and playing randoms was not 100% fun with the occasional lag, forced anonymity, forced 4 player FFA, and whatnot.
USA PSN: KSaku22 JP PSN: Cirno9Ice9Fairy (god I wish I could change names on PSN)
Fav PSASBR character: Toro

User Info: rumbalumba

rumbalumba
4 years ago#4
ToroStationMeow posted...
Having had to play Brawl alone so much...

stopped right there.

User Info: WolfDawg

WolfDawg
4 years ago#5
Well, to be perfectly honest Brawl doesn't hold a candle to Melee due to the change in physics and game mechanics. Project M pretty much fixed what I thought Brawl did "wrong", though.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4427 9283 9568 Name: Foxie

User Info: Dtweak

Dtweak
4 years ago#6
I played brawl mostly by myself and melee with a bunch of other people all the time.
I prefer smash bros single player experience but enjoy the multiplayer a lot more in allstars.

Allstars feels completely different and closer to a 4 person fighting game than smash bros (which is more like a party game IMO). The characters in allstars also feel a lot more diverse and balanced an opposed to smash bros.

User Info: CyborgTwenty

CyborgTwenty
4 years ago#7
melee>>psasbr>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>brawl
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I don't get why people liken this to Brawl so often like Brawl is so great.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived