Do you hope to see changes in the core mechanics of the game in the sequel?

#1IcyFlamez96Posted 11/24/2012 8:59:04 AM
Things like faster falling or dashing or even maybe activating supers in midair. That kind of stuff.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#2IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 11:48:54 AM
Lol guys i'm srs
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
#3CodytheHeroPosted 11/24/2012 11:53:12 AM
Supers in midair is a must.
---
Previously known as fallenxlionheart
#4IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 11:54:47 AM
Mid air supers would make it so much harder to anticipate lol.
---
#5AndyDonoPosted 11/24/2012 11:55:28 AM
Being able to activate Super in the air would make a lot of harder to use Supers like Jak's level 1 more useful. Although I don't want level 3 Supers also being allowed to be activated in mid-air...
---
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)
#6IrokouPosted 11/24/2012 11:56:15 AM
It would be great if they did that. Better to try to refine and add on to the gameplay than to just add more characters and stages and call it a sequel. Of course both of these changes would be a must. More depth and much more content? Yes please.
#7Gamechamp3kPosted 11/24/2012 12:03:53 PM
Midair supers would change the game entirely. Changing the details is okay, but that would be a little extreme. It'd be like when they removed the stun grenades from Gears 2: it just wouldn't be the same game anymore. :<
---
http://i.imgur.com/95MMK.jpg
http://backloggery.com/gamechamp/sig.gif Conan-kunnnnnnnn... <3
#8TheGreatPapayaPosted 11/24/2012 12:12:57 PM(edited)
The game is wonderful but unfortunately I do hope they change the the core mechanics and bring the percentage system from smash (for a party atmosphere and yet brawl IS competitive) but keep the supers (cause they're awesome) ooh and double tapping down to go thru platforms plus mid-air supers this is just my opinion and I'm having fun with this game otherwise oh and some-sort of adventure mode like melee did
---
PSN: TheGreatPapaya
MP = Magic Points (come on ppl y'all should kno that)
#9eightonesevenPosted 11/24/2012 12:07:04 PM
The knockback needs to get reduced jesus. I hate flying across the screen from someone mashing square x4
#10xKazeruxPosted 11/24/2012 12:08:42 PM
I'm okay with mid-air supers, but definitely not for level 3s.
---
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
Playing: RE6, ACIII, DMC HD, MGS: PW, Borderlands 2, LBP2, RE4, CV: HoD, Dark Souls, Warriors Orochi 2, LoL, PSASBR (soon)