5 Days Later: How satisfied are you with your purchase?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. 5 Days Later: How satisfied are you with your purchase?
3 years ago#1
How satisfied are you with your purchase? - Results (405 votes)
24.44% (99 votes)
19.51% (79 votes)
19.75% (80 votes)
8.89% (36 votes)
4.94% (20 votes)
2.96% (12 votes)
2.72% (11 votes)
0.99% (4 votes)
1.23% (5 votes)
14.57% (59 votes)
This poll is now closed.
10 being the best $60 you ever spent (or at least close) and 1 being that your purchase had a profoundly negative impact on your life to a point where you can't even look at the game case anymore.

*Potential anti-moderation disclaimer: This topic is directly referring to the purchase of Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale, of which this board is focused on. The topic is intended to be solely about this and no off- topic matters.*
---
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/4/26/129167586636177506.gif
3 years ago#2
Also, feel free to post and explain why you chose what you chose.
---
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/4/26/129167586636177506.gif
3 years ago#3
It's one of the rare Sony game that I have purchased and that has disappointed me. The game itself is very lacking in many areas.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
3 years ago#4
10, I have waited for this game for 6 years and it's better than I ever imagined.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
3 years ago#5
10! First fighting game to get me to play online, and loads of fun.
---
Wave your hands from left to right, feel the rhythm, enjoy the ride!
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus
3 years ago#6
7. It is okay but still missing a lot big Playstation games characters and stages.

No WipeOut cameos or a stage? It is just missing too much to be called a playstation allstars game yet.
---
http://fighting-games-elite.com my Blog about fighting game related art and cosplay
3 years ago#7
10, though I lack a competitive partner of my level, having a new platform fighter to play, especially one as balanced and interesting as this one, is amazing.
3 years ago#8
9 for me.
Why not 10? It has serious balance issues (Kratos and Sly...)
---
" Don't be afraid to ask him the tough questions. When he doesn't know the awnser he will just pretend he didn't hear you. "
3 years ago#9
Really enjoying this game, and I haven't had so much fun with a fighting game in a long time and I actually enjoy going online to fight other people. :) 10 from me.
---
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
Playing: RE6, ACIII, DMC HD, MGS: PW, Borderlands 2, LBP2, RE4, CV: HoD, Dark Souls, Warriors Orochi 2, LoL, PSASBR (soon)
3 years ago#10
Haven't had this much fun with a fighter in quite a while. 10.
---
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. 5 Days Later: How satisfied are you with your purchase?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived