5 Days Later: How satisfied are you with your purchase?

#31rossguy123Posted 11/24/2012 1:43:02 PM
Honestly I'm really pissed with the Character roster. Only characters I liked was Ratchet, Jak, and Spike. Jak and Spike didn't come out as epic as I thought they would be. Ratchet was almost perfect, but they screwed up his outro music, level 3, and level 1. Level 1 because of the annoying random music from it, and level 3 because it looks boring......
... but other than that, the game came out better than expected. 8/10
---
1. MODOK, Shuma, Strider
2. Raccoon, Shuma, Taskmaster
#32IcyFlamez96Posted 11/24/2012 1:45:00 PM
rossguy123 posted...
Honestly I'm really pissed with the Character roster. Only characters I liked was Ratchet, Jak, and Spike. Jak and Spike didn't come out as epic as I thought they would be. Ratchet was almost perfect, but they screwed up his outro music, level 3, and level 1. Level 1 because of the annoying random music from it, and level 3 because it looks boring......

The song actually plays when you shoot the RYNO in Crack in Time. Its not random. But his outro music is like the worst thing they could have possibly done.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#33SpacePirateKhanPosted 11/24/2012 1:45:34 PM
9. The important part (gameplay) is amazing. Freaking love it to death.

It gets -1 for the many inconveniences. (Minor menu issues like not able to see custom colors when picking or rotating models while customizing, having to go back and forth between main menu and various profile editor menus causing load times, the final boss sucking horribly, etc.)
---
www.change.org/petitions/superbot-make-the-king-of-all-cosmos-a-dlc-character-2
King of all Cosmos (Katamari) for PSASBR!
#34soothsayer77Posted 11/24/2012 1:49:57 PM(edited)
LuminescentRule posted...
It's one of the rare Sony game that I have purchased and that has disappointed me. The game itself is very lacking in many areas.

I thought you said like a gajillion times you weren't buying the game? And that you might pick it up when it hits the bargain bin oh so soon according to you?

Anyway it's about an 8 or a 9 for me. The gameplay itself is seriously a ton of fun and very well made. I just wish there was some more exciting stuff outside of the standard gameplay.
#35rossguy123Posted 11/24/2012 1:50:03 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
rossguy123 posted...

The song actually plays when you shoot the RYNO in Crack in Time. Its not random. But his outro music is like the worst thing they could have possibly done.

I know but it's just random that they'd put that for his level 1 instead of another weapon instead. Also they could of done better with weapon choice for him. His circle moves were a bit disappointing.
---
1. MODOK, Shuma, Strider
2. Raccoon, Shuma, Taskmaster
#36soothsayer77Posted 11/24/2012 1:51:46 PM
rossguy123 posted...

I know but it's just random that they'd put that for his level 1 instead of another weapon instead. Also they could of done better with weapon choice for him. His circle moves were a bit disappointing.

The RYNO is kind of THE weapon in R&C. There are other more interesting ones, but the RYNO is always the beast. I think it was a good choice.
#37LuminescentRulePosted 11/24/2012 1:51:58 PM
soothsayer77 posted...
It's one of the rare Sony game that I have purchased and that has disappointed me. The game itself is very lacking in many areas.

I thought you said like a gajillion times you weren't buying the game? And that you might pick it up when it hits the bargain bin oh so soon according to you?

Anyway it's about an 8 or a 9 for me. The gameplay itself is seriously a ton of fun and very well made. I just wish there was some more exciting stuff outside of the standard gameplay.

It was at a bargain price.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#38Chzrm3Posted 11/24/2012 1:53:01 PM
10/10, it's amazing and I'll be playing it for months. : D Probably years, honestly.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#39soothsayer77Posted 11/24/2012 1:55:52 PM

It was at a bargain price.

Well then it's pretty hard to complain isn't it? Paying 60$ for this game and feeling like it's lacking a bit in some areas is one thing, but the gameplay is certainly strong enough alone for something like a 30$ purchase. Which it had to have been something like that or less for you to purchase it since you were so set on not purchasing it right?

Anyway, Superbot thanks you for your support LuminescentRule!
#40SheetEaterPosted 11/24/2012 1:58:40 PM
Lovin' the gameplay, but it might get old pretty fast. There really isn't a lot of content to be had, and a lot of it is in single player.