5 Days Later: How satisfied are you with your purchase?

#41LuminescentRulePosted 11/24/2012 12:59:07 PM
soothsayer77 posted...
LuminescentRule posted...

It was at a bargain price.

Well then it's pretty hard to complain isn't it? Paying 60$ for this game and feeling like it's lacking a bit in some areas is one thing, but the gameplay is certainly strong enough alone for something like a 30$ purchase. Which it had to have been something like that or less for you to purchase it since you were so set on not purchasing it right?

Anyway, Superbot thanks you for your support LuminescentRule!

I don't mind paying $60 for something that costs $90-$100. I'm sure SuperBot will need those $7 they get from me when you consider how poorly the game sold.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#42soothsayer77Posted 11/24/2012 1:03:03 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#43LifelessBoyPosted 11/24/2012 1:52:29 PM
EffectAndCause posted...
Vita is selling out everywhere this weekend, guy.

Everything is selling out everywhere this weekend, bro.
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/YFAL%20Putipuelko
Don't flame me bro. GT: YFAL Putipuelko
#44wwinterj25Posted 11/24/2012 2:10:52 PM(edited)
Gamer0000001 posted...
7. It is okay but still missing a lot big Playstation games characters and stages.

This but I'm happy I bought it as I got what I expected.

It was at a bargain price.

You bought it day one at a bargain price? Where from and how much? I ask because I believe you just paid full price for the game, put it on pre order and got it day one but in the case you are not making things up I'd like to know where you got it from.

---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#45LuminescentRulePosted 11/24/2012 2:09:29 PM

I don't mind paying $60 for something that costs $90-$100. I'm sure SuperBot will need those $7 they get from me when you consider how poorly the game sold.

Wait, so are you saying you payed 60 dollars, or 7 dollars? Because if you payed 7 dollars for this game, you seriously have nothing to complain about. Even though I know you will, because you're an idiot.

And if you payed 60$ when you said countless times you wouldn't and are now complaining, you're an idiot too. You're always an idiot LuminescentRule. Always.

Anyway, regardless of what you payed that went to Superbot. You ROCK for supporting them man!

Do you think SuperBot is going to get $60 from the game? How stupid are you? And $60 might be breaking the bank for you, but not for me. Get a job.
---
150,000 first week worldwide
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png
#46Lorenzo_2003Posted 11/24/2012 2:10:55 PM
I understand people choosing a 5, maybe even a 4. But a 1? Really, guys, really? That's just straight up trolling, unless you are so poor that you could only afford one game for this entire year and you ended up choosing PSA and didn't like it.
#47Lord LoofilooPosted 11/24/2012 2:11:31 PM
Probably like a 4. I mostly bought it because my friend pressured me into it, but it feels really underwhelming to me. I definitely should have waited for it to get cheap. I feel like they tried to be too much like Smash Bros in a lot of design choices, and they should have just tried to go in an entirely different direction, so people would be less inclined to draw those comparisons and feel compelled to choose between the two.

Take something like Power Stone 2 for example. That was a great 4-player party/fighting game for the Dreamcast, but it's distinct enough that people generally won't feel compelled to compare it to SSB. Actually, this game would have been better if it had taken some design choices from the Power Stone games, like maybe allowing movement in 3 dimensions, or having the stages be more interactive than some moving platforms and fairly-inconsequential hazards, or making the items a bigger part of the game, or putting some (decent) boss fights in... I just don't feel like they put in any more effort than the bare minimum to make something to hold a candle to SSB, and I don't know if I would even say that it does that.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cOgiF.png
Stop abusing the word Roguelike.
#48Bleach313Posted 11/24/2012 2:13:15 PM(edited)

I still don't like the roster, the online isn't so good (I choose Cole and get Fat Princess, or Dino -_-), and the music is kinda boring in stages.
After that the game is fun. I have a whole lotta fun with friends and online is fun when it isn't glitchy. So I'm sorta satisfied.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that Arcade Mode is boring as heck. I only played it to platinum this game but the arcade was underwhelming and boring.
#49fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 11/24/2012 2:13:28 PM
Eh, I would say 5 or 6. It's fun to play with friends, but the glitches bring it down a bunch. Once I became invincible for some reason lol. All of my friends moves just passed through me. That was actually pretty funny though...
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#50wwinterj25Posted 11/24/2012 2:15:34 PM
$60 might be breaking the bank for you, but not for me. Get a job.

You're Australian so of course $60 is a bargain to you! Now where did you buy it from?
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj