Breaking news: Jack Thompson lashes out at the game, to be third DLC character.

#1PudgeThePuddingPosted 11/24/2012 12:10:47 PM

It has come to no surprise that anti-video game activist jack Thompson would go after Video Games again but the game he chose to after was a surprise among all of us. Jack has chose to target the PS3 game "Playstation All Stars Battle Royale." because he believes that it is trying to make our kids buy violent video games.

Jack Thompson said this to us.

" With a game like this with violent characters such as Kratos, Radec, Sweet Tooth, Raiden, Big Daddy, and Toro I knew this kind of game would be marketed to kids in order to make them buy their M rated products which will turn them into killers." he said.

Head of Superbot, Omar Kendall has this to say.

" Due to Jack Thompsons backlash he will now be a free guest fighter for PSABR coming next year after Kat and Emmett Graves. He will come along with another fourth guest character who will be his rival."

It is currently unknown who Mr. Thompsons rival would be but people suspect that it may be Paul Gale due to the 2011 Walmart incident in which Jack Thompson tried to convert Mr. Gale into an Anti-Video Game activist by destroying Paul's new Xbox 360 right in front of his eyes and stole his beer.

Jack Thompson disappeared from the media shortly after the confirmation that he will be in this game. It is currently unknown where he is.

So.... Jack Thompson vs Paul Gale rivalry confirmed?
---
Pudge 2016: Vote for Pudge 4 President.
#2DarknessXSeekerPosted 11/24/2012 12:12:14 PM
LOL funny.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#3haku10Posted 11/24/2012 12:12:47 PM
"and Toro"

lolol
#4Haku125Posted 11/24/2012 12:13:08 PM
Who the hell is jack thompson. Plus making Paul Gale a character would give him all the attention he asked for. I dont want to give him that satisfaction. We just need to forget he existed, let his crappy self centered website die and be on with our lives.
---
Superbot: 20 characters is our launch roster SNARF SNARF
#5eightonesevenPosted 11/24/2012 12:13:22 PM
rofl
#6HeroCorruptor66Posted 11/24/2012 12:13:22 PM
I wish this was true.
---
The more people decide to allow censorship and laws supporting it to arise, the more they're letting the nazis win.
#7GamenamebullyPosted 11/24/2012 12:13:32 PM
Fake. That news story implies that Jack Thompson even had the balls to fight Paul Gale. Everyone knows that part makes it fake. Everything else is believable though.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#8Face_McShootyPosted 11/24/2012 12:13:54 PM
It is currently unknown where he is.

Ocelot's torture chamber..
---
SHOOT ME IN THE FACE!
PSN: DomesticAboose
#9CephrienPosted 11/24/2012 12:57:00 PM
Haha. Oooh Jack Thompson. My senior thesis was on video game controversy and his anti video game activist ways. xD