Evil Cole combos?

#21Darknessbeast10Posted 11/24/2012 3:50:16 PM
PyroSpark posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...
PyroSpark posted...
This notation.

Please stop using it. We have at least three others that work so much better.

Like?

The fully detailed, yet tiring one of "Forward Square x3, Up Triangle"

I suppose you could also use the shapes "^ [ ] , -> /\, v O" or however the hell you do that one...

Okay I guess we don't have too many, but just don't use that one you used. >.>

If he wants to use the notation let em.
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest
#22PyroSparkPosted 11/24/2012 3:54:36 PM
Darknessbeast10 posted...
PyroSpark posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...
PyroSpark posted...
This notation.

Like?

I suppose you could also use the shapes "^ [ ] , -> /\, v O" or however the hell you do that one...

If he wants to use the notation let em.

It's mostly because no one understands it. Judging by the last time someone pulled that notation out.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#23Bestia_SomniaPosted 11/24/2012 3:55:00 PM
PyroSpark posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...
PyroSpark posted...
This notation.

Like?

The shapes look messy and the first one is just needlessly inconvenient. Why are people so afraid to use notation I'm using? I see a lot of people use it. It's simple and it's not the first game to invent it's own notations.
#24Bestia_SomniaPosted 11/24/2012 3:58:05 PM
PyroSpark posted...
It's mostly because no one understands it. Judging by the last time someone pulled that notation out.

Of course no one does, just like they didn't at first with the Arcsys style of abbreviation, because it's new and no one will continue to understand it as long as people are so stubborn about ignoring it. No one has a better suggestion. It's the best form of abbreviation you could use for this game's control scheme.
#25PyroSparkPosted 11/24/2012 4:00:59 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
PyroSpark posted...

Of course no one does, just like they didn't at first with the Arcsys style of abbreviation, because it's new and no one will continue to understand it as long as people are so stubborn about ignoring it. No one has a better suggestion. It's the best form of abbreviation you could use for this game's control scheme.

We could just use Square=S, Triangle=T, Circle=C and numpad.

S5 x3, S6,

for Neutral Square times 3, forward Square. You know...
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#26Bestia_SomniaPosted 11/24/2012 5:57:25 PM
Isn't the numpad notation a little redundant seeing as how all left/right moves in this game are the same? Hence why I use S for Side.
#27CrabhammarPosted 11/24/2012 6:15:54 PM
uS = up Square
dT = down Triangle
C x4 = neutral circle four times in a row
sTh= side Throw
asS = air side Square (lol had to do it)

and so on and so forth. Very simple system compared to "N6 S5" or whatever garbage I just read.
---
PSN: Bluechacho http://s7.zetaboards.com/ICUclan/index/
"So how are you doing? Because I am a potato."