Did playing Sly Cooper's Arcade mode get anyone else even more hyped for....

#21PhoenixAssassinPosted 11/27/2012 2:42:17 AM
shadowjeric posted...
PhoenixAssassin posted...
shadowjeric posted...
playing jaks made me wish there would be another jak game

I know right! Make it happen Naughty Dog! (and use the original VA from jack 2 & 3 not this soft hearted person who can't commit to his character)

ND commented on that. basically said it wont happen because they would only make a jak 4 if it was a step up, not a step to the side. (basically no room for improvement from jak 3)

Which is odd because that was exactly what uncharted 3 was.

I just want another game set in the same universe.

That's really lame of them. I don't think us fans care if the game play is the same because that's why we love the game. I had heard they said it was because they didn't have any good ideas or something, so I assumed that meant story wise. Seems I was way off. I'm sure if they made a new jak game with the same game play and good story it would sell.

Hopefully some company comes along and revives Jak with an actual sequal.

well it was a long time ago that i read it and i cant find the article anymore, but it was something like they had no good ideas on where to take it from 3, and I may have assumed it meant gameplay wise, but they might of said it idk.

if it was story wise there is still a lot there. like the entire chunk of time that is missing while jak is actually being mar.
---
"Apparently the phrase "mile high club" equals sex to some and COD to others lol" -wretchedsmurf
#22shadowjericPosted 11/27/2012 2:55:32 AM
shadowjeric posted...
shadowjeric posted...
playing jaks made me wish there would be another jak game

I know right! Make it happen Naughty Dog! (and use the original VA from jack 2 & 3 not this soft hearted person who can't commit to his character)

ND commented on that. basically said it wont happen because they would only make a jak 4 if it was a step up, not a step to the side. (basically no room for improvement from jak 3)

Which is odd because that was exactly what uncharted 3 was.

I just want another game set in the same universe.

That's really lame of them. I don't think us fans care if the game play is the same because that's why we love the game. I had heard they said it was because they didn't have any good ideas or something, so I assumed that meant story wise. Seems I was way off. I'm sure if they made a new jak game with the same game play and good story it would sell.

Hopefully some company comes along and revives Jak with an actual sequal.

well it was a long time ago that i read it and i cant find the article anymore, but it was something like they had no good ideas on where to take it from 3, and I may have assumed it meant gameplay wise, but they might of said it idk.

if it was story wise there is still a lot there. like the entire chunk of time that is missing while jak is actually being mar.

And what a precursor can actual do. . . (unless i missed something while playing)
---
Call me Jeric. pokemon white 2 fc: 0519 5086 7298 gamertag: shadowjeric psn:shadowjeric