Did playing Sly Cooper's Arcade mode get anyone else even more hyped for....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Did playing Sly Cooper's Arcade mode get anyone else even more hyped for....
4 years ago#21
shadowjeric posted...
PhoenixAssassin posted...
shadowjeric posted...
playing jaks made me wish there would be another jak game

I know right! Make it happen Naughty Dog! (and use the original VA from jack 2 & 3 not this soft hearted person who can't commit to his character)

ND commented on that. basically said it wont happen because they would only make a jak 4 if it was a step up, not a step to the side. (basically no room for improvement from jak 3)

Which is odd because that was exactly what uncharted 3 was.

I just want another game set in the same universe.

That's really lame of them. I don't think us fans care if the game play is the same because that's why we love the game. I had heard they said it was because they didn't have any good ideas or something, so I assumed that meant story wise. Seems I was way off. I'm sure if they made a new jak game with the same game play and good story it would sell.

Hopefully some company comes along and revives Jak with an actual sequal.

well it was a long time ago that i read it and i cant find the article anymore, but it was something like they had no good ideas on where to take it from 3, and I may have assumed it meant gameplay wise, but they might of said it idk.

if it was story wise there is still a lot there. like the entire chunk of time that is missing while jak is actually being mar.
"Apparently the phrase "mile high club" equals sex to some and COD to others lol" -wretchedsmurf
4 years ago#22
shadowjeric posted...
shadowjeric posted...
playing jaks made me wish there would be another jak game

I know right! Make it happen Naughty Dog! (and use the original VA from jack 2 & 3 not this soft hearted person who can't commit to his character)

ND commented on that. basically said it wont happen because they would only make a jak 4 if it was a step up, not a step to the side. (basically no room for improvement from jak 3)

Which is odd because that was exactly what uncharted 3 was.

I just want another game set in the same universe.

That's really lame of them. I don't think us fans care if the game play is the same because that's why we love the game. I had heard they said it was because they didn't have any good ideas or something, so I assumed that meant story wise. Seems I was way off. I'm sure if they made a new jak game with the same game play and good story it would sell.

Hopefully some company comes along and revives Jak with an actual sequal.

well it was a long time ago that i read it and i cant find the article anymore, but it was something like they had no good ideas on where to take it from 3, and I may have assumed it meant gameplay wise, but they might of said it idk.

if it was story wise there is still a lot there. like the entire chunk of time that is missing while jak is actually being mar.

And what a precursor can actual do. . . (unless i missed something while playing)
Call me Jeric. pokemon white 2 fc: 0519 5086 7298 gamertag: shadowjeric psn:shadowjeric
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Did playing Sly Cooper's Arcade mode get anyone else even more hyped for....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived