Holy **** Heihachi is the lowest tier

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Holy **** Heihachi is the lowest tier
3 years ago#1
Just got him to 502 my record with him is

1sts: 56
2nd: 34
3rds: 15
4ths: 6

1. He cannot control the crowd
2. He's pretty slow which makes his combos useless because he needs precious time to execute them
3. His combos almost never hit multiple people at once like a lot of other characters
4. His wave dash is almost useless except against Radec's sniper, his wave dash only renders him invulnerable during the start up animation.
5. His supers are TERRIBLE, level 1 is almost always 1 kill (which I guess it should be but it's really unfair to other supers such as Drake, Raiden, Sly etc.) his level 2 is the best but still really sucks because Kuma's AI is really stupid and his level 3 is just 3 instant kills which is not worth it at all.

He's by far the lowest tier imo because he was built for 1v1 which makes sense but not for this game. Such a shame.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
3 years ago#2
lol no
---
Persona 4: The Golden English Trailer:
http://youtu.be/WkL4GXJRMJY
3 years ago#3
lol
---
PSN- JohnnySasaki86
"A giant microwave oven. You'd have to have a death wish to go in there. Sounds like the perfect job for me."-Solid Snake- MGS4
3 years ago#4
ssnake87 posted...
lol

lol
---
Because Naughty Dog
3 years ago#5
3D3 posted...
ssnake87 posted...
lol

lol

Lol
3 years ago#6
heihachi sux i agree completely.

almost every char level 100
(edited by Retroxgamer0)
3 years ago#7
I do think he's lacking because his moves have such little range, And I do feel like his level 2 more than compensates for his level 1.

I think he's bad 1v1, however.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
3 years ago#8
heihachis lvl2 is overrated its not that great
3 years ago#9
Heihachi builds AP like a bauce.
---
~~'~,~'<(@Official Jon Talbain of Za Warudo@)>'~,~'~~
PSN: MobileFlame
3 years ago#10
Taizuku posted...
Heihachi builds AP like a bauce.

That's true when you can actually hit with him, but the thing is that his supers are TERRIBLE.
---
Because Naughty Dog
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Holy **** Heihachi is the lowest tier

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived