Yeah, well I love FFA so I guess I'm just using him in the wrong mode. :(

Sackboy shock pad + heihachi combo = deadly

And thats just one of the combos in 2v2
---
Tell it to the cleaning lady on monday. - todd ingram
#23PielordXPosted 11/24/2012 7:11:38 PM
you have no idea what you're doing with him clearly
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#24shadow of sonic 2001Posted 11/24/2012 7:17:42 PM
Based on the ones I've fought, I'd say he's top 7 or so.
---
Strickland Propene does not have a vending machine. It smells, and I thank God every day I get home that I didn't get exploded.
#25Lawman_316Posted 11/24/2012 7:19:02 PM
fuzzylittlbunny posted...
His manthong makes him top tier.

DAMMIT. I wanted old man Heihachi in this and my only choice for it is him in a diaper. :-/

Also, hey Bunny! Long time no see. I remember you from the UMVC 3 board (and the 25 straight losses you gave me :-/). Small world.
---
"Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at, but... At least I always fought for what I believed in."
#26Bleach313Posted 11/24/2012 9:36:30 PM
Well I don't like Heihaichi because his range in his attacks, and his long combos which hurts in FFA matches. Theirs nothing worse then getting killed by a super because your combo is so long it gives them time to precise, close-in, and determine when to set off a super.

His lvl 2 unless on a big stage is guaranteed at least 3-5 kills, and his lvl 3 is self-explanatory. His AP gain is so insane though you shouldn't even be using lvl 1's so I wouldn't advise it anyway.

So yeah I would say in FFA ONLY he's lower tier.
#27fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 11/25/2012 8:24:19 PM
Lawman_316 posted...
fuzzylittlbunny posted...
His manthong makes him top tier.

DAMMIT. I wanted old man Heihachi in this and thank God my only choice for it is him in a manthong :D

Also, hey Bunny! Long time no see. I remember you from the UMVC 3 board (and the 25 straight losses you gave me :-/). Small world.

Fix'd

And hiya lawman lol
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!