Man, should I even try for lvl 3 with the cole's?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Man, should I even try for lvl 3 with the cole's?

User Info: atuthaj

atuthaj
4 years ago#1
I can never seem to make it and just end up with no kills, especially in timed. would I be better off just using lvl 2s? Can someone tell me the best way to generate AP with either of them? Cause I just cant seem to win.
fc: 2363 2601 1490

User Info: TheoDerek

TheoDerek
4 years ago#2
I get lvl3 w/ evil Cole pretty consistently. Spam nades, get below platforms and spam rockets, side O to knock ppl away when they get too close, and use charge punch combo as much as possible.

If time is getting low go for a lvl2, then use dash punch to confirm a lvl1.

When you find his groove hes pretty easy to win with imo.

User Info: PyroSpark

PyroSpark
4 years ago#3
For both Cole's you're better off using level 1 and 2s.
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7

User Info: Ragnaknite

Ragnaknite
4 years ago#4
Just charge up the flame first thing and hit someone with it, guaranteed level 1 and 2 supers, it's so easy it's almost cheap.

User Info: Gunner_1212

Gunner_1212
4 years ago#5
Homing missile is your best friend. It clears the battle field and racks a ton of ap especially if you hit multiple people. Freezing sets you up for long combo strings. You also need to time your lvl 3 when everyone is in the middle of the screen because that's where the tornado spawns. You don't want to waste time chasing them this will ensure 4 kills possibly 5

User Info: jeremy21642

jeremy21642
4 years ago#6
I find it more rewarding to use the lvl 1 and sometimes get a double kill.

Both Coles have a good way to land the lvl 1 without fail.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" - H.P Lovecraft
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Man, should I even try for lvl 3 with the cole's?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
SMS teases PSASBR on Twitter?SSBR1071/17 5:44PM