The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Most character complaints with this game can be solved with one simple thing.

#1ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/25/2012 8:11:38 AM
Move degradation, like Smash Bros. had. I've yet to see a valid argument as to why it wouldn't work, or wouldn't be anything less than beneficial for the game. It promotes variety, and it'd make matches a lot funner to play.

Sackboy spam? Kratos chain-grab? Radec's sniper? Sly Thunder Roll? Sweet Tooth's shotgun? People love to spam whatever they can get away with (and in FFA, there's a lot they can get away with). Just make the AP-gain gradually lower the more someone uses the same move in a row. They're free to spam it as much as they like, they're just rewarded less for doing so.

It works flawlessly for Smash Bros. Perhaps I'm not thinking it through enough (from a technical point of view) for All-Stars, but again, I don't see why it wouldn't work just as flawlessly here.

Note as well that I'm not the one who came up with this, it's just something that was brought up before the game's release and something I strongly agree with.

Also, I'm a black belt in FFA, I've more than dealt with my own share of spam the old fashioned way thank you. :3
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#2TehRYNOLPosted 11/25/2012 8:15:38 AM
If anything, it could be implemented as an option.
---
Official Gas Station of the Versus/Agito boards. | PSN: Gowow20
Not changing sig until Dr. Dre releases Detox! Started: October 13th 2009
#3SoaD0031Posted 11/25/2012 8:17:55 AM
As a Cole user all I have to do is spam his freeze move.
---
PSN: SoaD_009
#4ChocoboDreams(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 8:21:01 AM
SoaD0031 posted...
As a Cole user all I have to do is spam his freeze move.

I've actually seen a lot of Evil Cole grenade spam in my FFA experience. That's probably more annoying than anything else I've seen in the game, next to Kratos :P
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
#5ChocoboDreams(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 6:09:09 PM
Bump. :3
---