The thing that annoys me the most about the character swap glitch is...

#1Rlaur2Posted 11/25/2012 12:10:24 PM
that in the loading screen, you keep the same RP level. I know it's silly, but it hurts my pride a bit when they expect a 400+ level Big Daddy and they see me, someone who very clearly has no idea what they're doing. If the RP was correct and showed the character's real RP, I honestly wouldn't even mind the glitch as long as it didn't happen in ranked matches.
---
-_-
#2ciberrajaPosted 11/25/2012 12:11:39 PM
We I stomp somebody with a character with 500+ level with my level 70 Spike I wonder if that happened to them too.
---
Remember to check for typos and grammar mistaeks.
#3RainbowsaurusPosted 11/25/2012 12:13:50 PM
That reminds me of when I picked Spike and ended up as Kratos...my rank said 235, but I ended up losing to rank 7 Kratos, since I had never played him before..
---
'Cause I'm the one to bring out the original flava flava for my people people!
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus
#4Valefor500Posted 11/25/2012 12:15:21 PM
Have only experienced this glitch once ever. Once an opponent goes missing and a new one is needed I just quit and re enter. This glitch also seems nonexistent i n 2v2s.
---
majora999 - Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 10/7/12
#5ziur_orihPosted 11/25/2012 12:19:24 PM
Going out of the character select screen seems to do the trick. Whenever the loading screen returns from 'connecting' to 'searching' I cancel the matchmaking and re-select my chosen character. It has worked seamlessly to me so far. :)
---
You are not worthy of its POWER
#6Valefor500Posted 11/25/2012 12:20:51 PM
ziur_orih posted...
Going out of the character select screen seems to do the trick. Whenever the loading screen returns from 'connecting' to 'searching' I cancel the matchmaking and re-select my chosen character. It has worked seamlessly to me so far. :)

Basically that. Not hard to avoid the gltich at all.
---
majora999 - Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 10/7/12
#7921soraPosted 11/25/2012 12:22:41 PM
Valefor500 posted...
Have only experienced this glitch once ever. Once an opponent goes missing and a new one is needed I just quit and re enter. This glitch also seems nonexistent i n 2v2s.

my friend and i chose raiden and drake, we ended up entering as radec and kratos
---
Seriously... all of these flames are amusing that it's fun to be trolled nowadays, FLAME MORE EVERYONE! THEY ARE FUN! Official Laguna's Ragnarok Cannon of TGAE!