The thing that annoys me the most about the character swap glitch is...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. The thing that annoys me the most about the character swap glitch is...
4 years ago#1
that in the loading screen, you keep the same RP level. I know it's silly, but it hurts my pride a bit when they expect a 400+ level Big Daddy and they see me, someone who very clearly has no idea what they're doing. If the RP was correct and showed the character's real RP, I honestly wouldn't even mind the glitch as long as it didn't happen in ranked matches.
-_-
4 years ago#2
We I stomp somebody with a character with 500+ level with my level 70 Spike I wonder if that happened to them too.
Remember to check for typos and grammar mistaeks.
4 years ago#3
That reminds me of when I picked Spike and ended up as Kratos...my rank said 235, but I ended up losing to rank 7 Kratos, since I had never played him before..
'Cause I'm the one to bring out the original flava flava for my people people!
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus
4 years ago#4
Have only experienced this glitch once ever. Once an opponent goes missing and a new one is needed I just quit and re enter. This glitch also seems nonexistent i n 2v2s.
majora999 - Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 10/7/12
4 years ago#5
Going out of the character select screen seems to do the trick. Whenever the loading screen returns from 'connecting' to 'searching' I cancel the matchmaking and re-select my chosen character. It has worked seamlessly to me so far. :)
You are not worthy of its POWER
4 years ago#6
ziur_orih posted...
Going out of the character select screen seems to do the trick. Whenever the loading screen returns from 'connecting' to 'searching' I cancel the matchmaking and re-select my chosen character. It has worked seamlessly to me so far. :)

Basically that. Not hard to avoid the gltich at all.
majora999 - Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 10/7/12
4 years ago#7
Valefor500 posted...
Have only experienced this glitch once ever. Once an opponent goes missing and a new one is needed I just quit and re enter. This glitch also seems nonexistent i n 2v2s.

my friend and i chose raiden and drake, we ended up entering as radec and kratos
Seriously... all of these flames are amusing that it's fun to be trolled nowadays, FLAME MORE EVERYONE! THEY ARE FUN! Official Laguna's Ragnarok Cannon of TGAE!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. The thing that annoys me the most about the character swap glitch is...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived