Worst characters

#1doppelgangerPosted 11/25/2012 12:55:52 PM
What characters do you think are at the bottom of the barrel in this game?
Also, do you think that these characters are so bad that they're fairly hopeless, or do "tier lists" not matter too much in a game like this?
---
# of 360's that have RROD'd on me: 2. Thanks MS!
#2kupo1705Posted 11/25/2012 12:56:48 PM
Sir Dan for me.
I'm sure he's great in the right hands, but for me he's just worthless.
#3Q_BlahPosted 11/25/2012 12:57:30 PM
I picked up spike last night. He had some good attacks, but because of them other OP characters, his set ups seemed useless and it was really hard to land any combos.
---
Hmmmm........
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/spald/Soups.png
#4RainbowsaurusPosted 11/25/2012 12:58:38 PM
I can do okay at least with all the characters, but Toro is a lost cause for me.
---
'Cause I'm the one to bring out the original flava flava for my people people!
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus
#5I_Wanna_CookiePosted 11/25/2012 1:05:13 PM
Fat Princess.

Many will disagree, but i cant use her for ****, and on top of that, i find her incredibly annoying
---
I'm handsome.
#6SaikyoBroPosted 11/25/2012 1:08:40 PM
Fat Princess and Jak.

Fat Princess has good combos and set-ups, but aside from her okay-ish level 1, getting kills is a nightmare for her. The chicken is almost worthless, it's just a slightly longer lasting version of Parappa's that happens to be much worse at actually getting kills, and her level 3 I've not seen get more than a few kills across every single beta and the full game. She's just not worth the effort she needs to be good.

Jak's better than FP by a longshot, but still not as good as he should be. He doesn't get enough meter and a lot of his guns actually don't have very good range. His level 1 can be pretty good, his level 2 isn't worth saving up for, and his level 3 is one of the better transformations, but again, not worth saving up for. He just seems like he has a lot of problems that could easily be fixed but weren't.
#7DirtyToenailsPosted 11/25/2012 1:10:05 PM
Big Daddy is the only character i think is bad. Super 1 and 2 are just terrible.
#8JoshelplexPosted 11/25/2012 1:13:26 PM
kupo1705 posted...
Sir Dan for me.
I'm sure he's great in the right hands, but for me he's just worthless.

Right hands is really irrelevant. his level 1 and 2 are pretty damn bad and his level 3 is just serviceable.
---
Magnificent Seven had the greatest soundtrack ever. FACT.
PSN: Joshelplex
#9Final_TranPosted 11/25/2012 1:16:50 PM
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
Fat Princess.

Many will disagree, but i cant use her for ****, and on top of that, i find her incredibly annoying

pretty much this, though her intros/outros are entertaining imo
---
PSN: Trannol, PSA:BR Main Sir Dan.
#10Arken101Posted 11/25/2012 1:20:07 PM
DirtyToenails posted...
Big Daddy is the only character i think is bad. Super 1 and 2 are just terrible.

You obviously haven't seen a decent Big Daddy player. His level 2 is great, beats out Parappa's and Raiden's any day.
---
Dota2 is mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769