Holy cow, just found out something about Good Cole you probably knew.

#1SpacePirateKhanPosted 11/25/2012 1:07:50 PM
When you throw his Up-Triangle spheres into the air, then hit someone with Neutral Triangle, the floating spheres lock onto the player and quickly fly into them & explode O_O

Do the Coles have any other awesome combos like this I've been unaware of?
---
Official Sackboy Champion of Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Board!
www.change.org/petitions/superbot-make-the-king-of-all-cosmos-a-dlc-character-2
#2dvader518Posted 11/25/2012 1:10:45 PM
I also figured that out, solely because I remembered the effects of that power from inFamous 2.
---
Screw the rules, I have green hair!
Broly's power is NOT maximum.
#3legendofskylandPosted 11/25/2012 1:12:27 PM
Yeah that's a fun power from the inFAMOUS games, nice to see it made it in.
#4Darknessbeast10Posted 11/25/2012 1:29:52 PM
Hence the name " Re-Direct Rocket " gotta love it.
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest
#5Devlin3333Posted 11/25/2012 1:32:46 PM
Yeah, it's a staple.

Both Coles also have a randomized square, square, square combo with two potential endings--the more common one is that Cole knocks the opponent away with the amp. The less common one is that he'll stun the enemy, giving a great setup into his level 1 or 2.
---
"Education doesn't end when the bell rings. You're supposed to take pride in how you carry yourself."
--SymphonicRain
#6jeremy21642Posted 11/25/2012 1:33:03 PM
When you have the time to set it up its great but I don't even bother sometimes and just toss some grenades.
---
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" - H.P Lovecraft
#7jeremy21642Posted 11/25/2012 1:34:55 PM
Devlin3333 posted...
Yeah, it's a staple.

Both Coles also have a randomized square, square, square combo with two potential endings--the more common one is that Cole knocks the opponent away with the amp. The less common one is that he'll stun the enemy, giving a great setup into his level 1 or 2.

Its random? That sucks. I thought it was some kind of precise timing because the knockdown one is perfect for lvl 1 setups.
---
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" - H.P Lovecraft
#8Devlin3333Posted 11/25/2012 1:38:41 PM
jeremy21642 posted...
Devlin3333 posted...
Yeah, it's a staple.

Its random? That sucks. I thought it was some kind of precise timing because the knockdown one is perfect for lvl 1 setups.

Hm, maybe it is a timing thing. I'm not completely sure. But when you do pull off the stun, it's really satisfying. If that doesn't work out, Good Cole's >+O is a pretty reliable way to guarantee a level 1 or two, as is Evil Cole's charged O.
---
"Education doesn't end when the bell rings. You're supposed to take pride in how you carry yourself."
--SymphonicRain
#9Pics_nao_plzPosted 11/25/2012 1:39:31 PM
I also figured that out, solely because I remembered the effects of that power from inFamous 2.

---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/646/that1blackid.png
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Pics_nao_plz.png