Any Way to combo into Slys Level 1?

#1ChimcharwhoohooPosted 11/25/2012 4:39:25 PM
So I can use that as a backup in case people stop being dumb and actually dodge roll it.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Raging Blast 2 Main Team: SSJTrunks(Sword), Cell Jr., Android #17, Meta-Cooler, Salza
#2EtroAnimePosted 11/25/2012 4:39:49 PM
stun clock.
---
Waiting for: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
PSN ID: Rammel29
#3soothsayer77Posted 11/25/2012 4:42:39 PM(edited)
Lol like you need too. Even with sharp reactions, that super is very hard to dodge. Especially in a FFA.

Also I was wondering, why does Murray seem to go farther than other times with his lvl1? Sometimes he seems to only go a short distance, while other times he seems to go through the whole damn stage.
#4Chimcharwhoohoo(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 4:43:55 PM
I noticed that too. I think its elevation or the distance is random.

and its ridiculously easy to dodge roll the level 1.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Raging Blast 2 Main Team: SSJTrunks(Sword), Cell Jr., Android #17, Meta-Cooler, Salza
#5Damax32Posted 11/25/2012 4:48:18 PM
soothsayer77 posted...
Lol like you need too. Even with sharp reactions, that super is very hard to dodge. Especially in a FFA.

Also I was wondering, why does Murray seem to go farther than other times with his lvl1? Sometimes he seems to only go a short distance, while other times he seems to go through the whole damn stage.

I think it has to do if he hits someone, even if they are invincible, if he doesn't find anyone he does go obnoxiously far
---
PSN:Damax2
Enjoy a challenge? http://lbp.me/u/Damax2/levels
#6soothsayer77Posted 11/25/2012 4:58:35 PM(edited)
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...

Hm I wonder. What the other poster said could be right too. That it depends on when he hits a person.

And possible to doge his level 1? Oh yes. Ridiculously easy? Comon, don't be ridiculous. As far as I can tell, maybe other than Sweet Tooth's, the super has the fastest start up in the game. Not to mention it's huge horizontal AND vertical hitbox. Not only do you have to react to it, you have to time the roll just right to dodge Murray's fat ass.

It's something that's way more feasible in something like 1v1 or maybe even 2v2, because it's a bit easier to keep your eye on Sly and predict when he'll use it, and it's much easier to dodge when you can sense it coming. But in FFA that thing is so hard to dodge reliably.
#7Chimcharwhoohoo(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 4:59:01 PM
soothsayer77 posted...

Hm I wonder. What the other poster said could be right too. That it depends on when he hits a person.

And possible to doge his level 1? Oh yes. Ridiculously easy? Comon, don't be ridiculous. As far as I can tell, maybe other than Sweet Tooth's, the super has the fastest start up in the game. Not to mention it's huge horizontal AND vertical hitbox. Not only do you have to react to it, you have to time the roll just right to dodge Murray's fat ass.

It's something that's way more feasible in something like 1v1 or maybe even 2v2, because it's a bit easier to keep your eye on Sly and predict when he'll use it. But in FFA that thing is so hard to dodge reliably.

I was fighting thse guys who were in locked struggles in a 3 way. or rather this situation kept happening. They dodged my level 1 each time. I almost ragedquit.. so i just built up to level 2 and nuked them all. since they were dumb enough to not use supers.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
#8soothsayer77Posted 11/25/2012 5:05:56 PM

I was fighting thse guys who were in locked struggles in a 3 way. or rather this situation kept happening. They dodged my level 1 each time. I almost ragedquit.. so i just built up to level 2 and nuked them all. since they were dumb enough to not use supers.

Are you sure they weren't just putting each other in invincible states like knockdowns and such while fighting each other? Cause if they were on point enough to dodge your level 1 every time, I don't see how they couldn't dodge Sly's level 2. That thing is way easy to dodge. Or be dumb enough to not even know how to use their supers, yet can reliably dodge out of one of the best supers in the game every time.
#9Chimcharwhoohoo(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 5:08:15 PM
soothsayer77 posted...

Are you sure they weren't just putting each other in invincible states like knockdowns and such while fighting each other? Cause if they were on point enough to dodge your level 1 every time, I don't see how they couldn't dodge Sly's level 2. That thing is way easy to dodge. Or be dumb enough to not even know how to use their supers, yet can reliably dodge out of one of the best supers in the game every time.

Positive about them not being invincible.as for the level 2.. i was like right on them so they couldnt dodge. drop bam.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
#10MeduskiPosted 11/25/2012 6:28:46 PM
After you counter you can normally follow it up too.
---
GT:Meduski
http://dlcquickplay.com/user/meduski