This game needs patched .... Bad

#1the1beingPosted 11/25/2012 4:50:50 PM
I've pretty much given up on Ranked matches.

I can understand the occasional lag and glitching, but it seems like at least one out of four times I play online i'll get killed, and them for some reason i'll wait up to a minute to respawn. I've seen it happen to other players too, they get killed and then it takes forever for them to respawn.

Todays glitch took the cake though. I was playing as Kratos, and with about 47 seconds left, I got my level 3. I Activate it, a big flash of light comes from him, and then nothing. I looked down, and there were no X's over my AP bar so I try again, and nothing. So someone kills me, it takes a good 15 seconds to respawn, so finally I respawn and there is like 9 seconds left, I still have level 3, I go to activate amd the same thing happens, big flash of
Iight happens like the animation is going to start, and then nothing.

I would have won had my super activated, but instead I went down in rank because of it.

I'm not crazy competitive or anything, but if I'm going to lose rank for things beyond my control, then there is no sense in even playing ranked matches until they patch it.
#2ChimcharwhoohooPosted 11/25/2012 4:52:33 PM
uh.. thats a new one.. can you try replicating it and documenting what happened before the activation and at the action?

More info we have regarding these glitches, the better. since it makes it easier to fix
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Raging Blast 2 Main Team: SSJTrunks(Sword), Cell Jr., Android #17, Meta-Cooler, Salza
#3doraemonllh1989Posted 11/25/2012 4:54:22 PM
I understand you TC

It happens on me too,when I got killed it takes me a LONG TIME to get respawn,it happens 2-3 times on me so far

Not to mention I got gang up by other players because they cant see each other too

Oh and my level 3 sometimes dont freaking work at all,it just keep flashing :S
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#4wwinterj25Posted 11/25/2012 4:58:46 PM
Respawn lag was in the beta. Thought they would have fixed this.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#5ChimcharwhoohooPosted 11/25/2012 4:59:55 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
Respawn lag was in the beta. Thought they would have fixed this.

They cant fix whats not in their code. Connection issues are not in the code. :c
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Raging Blast 2 Main Team: SSJTrunks(Sword), Cell Jr., Android #17, Meta-Cooler, Salza
#6ThatBoyDJPosted 11/25/2012 5:00:36 PM
the character select glitch is horrible. i got it 3 times in a row
#7RainbowsaurusPosted 11/25/2012 5:00:51 PM
Agreed. I've played to many matches where people are invisible, or stay invincible. A lot of my supers are ruined due to spawn lag.

I've heard using a wired connection helps, but I don't really have that option.
---
'Cause I'm the one to bring out the original flava flava for my people people!
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus
#8jump__0Posted 11/25/2012 5:03:25 PM
doraemonllh1989 posted...
I understand you TC

It happens on me too,when I got killed it takes me a LONG TIME to get respawn,it happens 2-3 times on me so far

Not to mention I got gang up by other players because they cant see each other too

Yea, those were both problems in the beta. It was worse in the beta I think
---
power of friendship one shots everything. - DarkHeroZX
#9oAFXoPosted 11/25/2012 5:06:20 PM
I believe I saw TC's bug happen with a Radec player as well.
#10wwinterj25Posted 11/25/2012 5:06:54 PM
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...
They cant fix whats not in their code. Connection issues are not in the code. :c

Yeah it must be connection issues considering the fact that I can play any other game online with no problems and some games in this with no issue. As I said it was a issue in the beta for quite a few people and it hasn't been fixed like a lot of the issues in the beta.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj