This game needs patched .... Bad

#11marceloxlrPosted 11/25/2012 4:09:53 PM
I had 2 or 3 matches that took me a whole minute to re-spawn...sucks.

Also, the character glitch...so annoying.
---
"...Because inside people's memories, i can live forever."
-Axel
#12Magic_MoosePosted 11/25/2012 4:10:40 PM
I have has this level 3 super glitch happen to me once before. I sort of panicked and just started mashing R2, after about 4-5 bursts of light it finally activated. I have also seen it happen to other players a couple of times.
---
PSN: Grince2
#13LuminescentRulePosted 11/25/2012 4:11:49 PM
The biggest problem by far for me is the character swap bug. It occurs once every 3 games.
---
150,000 first week worldwide
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png
#14lightdragoon88Posted 11/25/2012 4:15:55 PM
Whenever I got the respawn problem, I pause and un-pause and by character appears right away.

Give them time to work on this. It not even a week yet since it is out.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#15FurryyifferPosted 11/25/2012 4:27:14 PM
lightdragoon88 posted...
Whenever I got the respawn problem, I pause and un-pause and by character appears right away.

Give them time to work on this. It not even a week yet since it is out.

Things like this should have been worked out beforehand honestly, zam. The matches when working properly run great but there is too high a failure rate with all these glitches. And while I can at least understand some of them happening like the invisibility and respawn, etc despite thinking it shouldnt be but what causes the character swapping? Why is that even a problem?
---
Ryuho, mate to Mizuki ^-^
Forever in my heart.
#16the1being(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 4:38:07 PM
It would be bearable if the default for ranked matches went by kills, but when the whole thing is basically a race against the clock, issues like this just kill the game.
#17IHeartJessAlbaPosted 11/25/2012 5:03:57 PM
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...
uh.. thats a new one.. can you try replicating it and documenting what happened before the activation and at the action?

More info we have regarding these glitches, the better. since it makes it easier to fix

It's not new at all.

I had it happen to me about 3 or 4 times in the beta. There have been multiple topics about it, too.

Happened to me with FP and Sly. Your Super bugs out, and doesn't nothing. You can't build meter, lose meter, anything. You're a sitting duck for the rest of the match. Even by the time it should have ended, you still glow blue, and every time you hit R2, it sounds like it activates, flashes, and does nothing.

This is the first time I've seen someone mention it since the beta, but it was pretty damn common in the beta.
---
psn - wokeupinapanic
#18Denver413Posted 11/25/2012 5:11:14 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
The biggest problem by far for me is the character swap bug. It occurs once every 3 games.

I agree 100%. I just made a topic about this. Happened my last 9 out of 10 times. Hasn't happened all that much before tonight but....I got nailed and lost all my belt numbers too. Oh well...
---
Jest: It Waits No Longer is thrilling critics and fans alike. Replica is now out in ebook!