GGrrrrrr.... I need to vent

#1Denver413Posted 11/25/2012 4:52:37 PM
I know there has been other topics about this, but I had a really bad night tonight and needed to blow off steam to you guys.. My last TEN times I did an FFA Ranked match, only ONCE did I get the character that I chose.

I even tried shutting off my PS3 several times, but that did nothing. I don't really care, but I did lose all my belt numbers too. I hope they do patch this problem soon, as I am having a blast with this game. My son and I go online and play the 2 vs 2 matches too, and the glitch only happened once with that.

There...I feel better!
---
Jest: It Waits No Longer is thrilling critics and fans alike. Replica is now out in ebook!
#2jowephocksPosted 11/25/2012 4:55:17 PM
I like the game, but I'm very disheartened with the balance issues.

But hey, now is as good of time as any to learn all the characters. Got Kratos from the select glitch and I probably could have read while playing and still won.
#3pixel378Posted 11/25/2012 4:55:32 PM
I've played 74 ranked matches and probably the same amount not ranked, and this has happened to me twice. So its rare.

But its still baffling when it happens. Definitely should never happen. Luckily I won both of those matches with my friend anyways, who also got the wrong character in the same matches as me.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#4Denver413(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 4:59:46 PM
pixel378 posted...
I've played 74 ranked matches and probably the same amount not ranked, and this has happened to me twice. So its rare.

But its still baffling when it happens. Definitely should never happen. Luckily I won both of those matches with my friend anyways, who also got the wrong character in the same matches as me.

It has only happened a handful of times until tonight...then it was constant. I actually did win the time I picked Drake and it gave me Toro instead! :)
---
Jest: It Waits No Longer is thrilling critics and fans alike. Replica is now out in ebook!
#5IHeartJessAlbaPosted 11/25/2012 5:23:10 PM
Did you try the trick that stops this from happening?

Apparently, it only happens when it tries to drop you into a match, fails, and tries again. Instead of letting it try again, back out, and start over.

I'll be honest, I don't know of it works, as I don't have my copy yet, but I saw you complaining about it in another topic, and figured I'd let you know about it.

I never had the issue in the beta, but I also would back out of failed attempts, which is why I feel like it works. And no one's ever told me it hasn't lol.

It's a really easy workaround. No need to get angry over it.
---
psn - wokeupinapanic
#6lightdragoon88Posted 11/25/2012 5:27:12 PM
Perhaps there is some issues with the severs tonight. Best to stay out and try tomorrow or something.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#7Denver413(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 5:28:48 PM
IHeartJessAlba posted...
Did you try the trick that stops this from happening?

Apparently, it only happens when it tries to drop you into a match, fails, and tries again. Instead of letting it try again, back out, and start over.

I'll be honest, I don't know of it works, as I don't have my copy yet, but I saw you complaining about it in another topic, and figured I'd let you know about it.

I never had the issue in the beta, but I also would back out of failed attempts, which is why I feel like it works. And no one's ever told me it hasn't lol.

It's a really easy workaround. No need to get angry over it.

You can't back out until it tries to resend you to another match like you were just saying. The only problem (at least with me) is that the re-sending part is on the screen for not even a fraction of a second before it re-sends and I miss it.

And I'm not really all that angry over it, it's a video game. Just fruststrating.
---