Name a character that *EVERYBODY* seems to want as DLC, but you DON'T want.

#61BIGFELLAH26Posted 11/25/2012 10:13:25 PM
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
BIGFELLAH26 posted...
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
BIGFELLAH26 posted...
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
Sora because i am not a child.

Actually people who usually say something like this usually are children. So going by what you said and your user name which sounds very childish to me, I'm going to assume you're a child.

I made this name years ago. That is irrelevant.

I call it how I see it. You don't like that tough luck.

Well maybe next time you should see the account i made five years ago.

Well it's not my fault you named yourself that. Now you're stuck with it. That's the problem with making stupid names for your account. I know because I've made stupid names for accounts. My worst one was terrorfying ugh.
---
"Cause they are going back to give it a 3 so you guys can french-kiss each other in victory all night" CrimsonGear80.
#62macisotsuPosted 11/25/2012 10:16:25 PM
Cloud.

His story sucks, his game sucks, his moves suck.

Add Zack if you want a square character with a big sword. Not his crap sidekick who steals his identity.
---
Tell me challenger, did you come to the 26th gate expecting a swift kick in the face?
#63IcyFlamez96Posted 11/25/2012 10:25:22 PM
BIGFELLAH26 posted...

Well it's not my fault you named yourself that. Now you're stuck with it. That's the problem with making stupid names for your account. I know because I've made stupid names for accounts. My worst one was terrorfying ugh.

Everybody's account name is stupid. Stop getting so butthurt over his Sora comment because everyone knows thats why you're taking this so unnecessarily far.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#64justdontaskPosted 11/25/2012 10:41:38 PM
Wander... i recently got SotC and loved the game, got it two weeks ago and beat normal time attack relatively easily... so i enjoyed the game at least that much... but hes a boring character! he wouldnt fit at all in a fast paced free for all game... make a stage to represent him, not the character...

spyro and crash definitely deserve a place though... spyro had 3 games on ps1, and 2(?) on ps2... how is he not an "all star"? crash had at least 5 games ive played on ps1, and multiple others on other systems, how is he not an "all star" either?

FF characters shouldnt be here though... most of em got one game.... just one... thats not an all star... an FF7 character or FF13 character i could understand, theyve been in multiple games, even an FF10 character, but no others... Lightning, Yuna, and Cloud are the only FF characters that should have a shot at getting in...
---
you can be anyone on the internet, why do you choose to be stupid?
#65IHeartJessAlbaPosted 11/25/2012 10:50:40 PM
I disagree with everyone, and only want The King of All Cosmos in the game.
---
psn - wokeupinapanic
#66vilsevallePosted 11/25/2012 11:04:18 PM
wander
#678BombermanPosted 11/25/2012 11:26:04 PM
Sora, and I don't care if Crash and Spyro get in or not
#68MrElgawargPosted 11/26/2012 1:08:54 AM
Eh, probably Lara. I wouldn't care if she WAS DLC, but I don't like her personality very much.

Regarding all the Cloud arguments, I personally liked him in FFVII because his dialogue options let me be an absolute jerk to everyone. "Do I remember you, Aeris? Of course, you were that drunk I saw on the street the other day!"

I liked him less in everything else he's been in, when he's always brooding, and I can't make him say horrible things to all his friends.
#69ZephyriuumPosted 11/26/2012 2:01:48 AM
stevenbob posted...
cloud I hate ff7 over rated rpg and cloud was a terrible mc

This,SO MUCH THIS
---
Who would have fought for a land where blood flows till it clots each river?
#70kupo1705Posted 11/26/2012 2:06:54 AM
Lara Croft

We already have Drake, and the only reason she was popular is because of her breasts.