I don't want to say I told you so but the game flopped because of SuperBot

#101LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 5:01:52 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
Your only argument here is he used the wrong word to insult you with, so the game flopped.

Quality logic.

What does the game flopping have to do with his argument?

That's the point of the overall topic or did you forget.

As for parasite, someone suggests that you're a parasite, you backlash with "I'm not a parasite, you're using the word wrong!".

Dude, you're not making any sense. I'll post your sentence again:

Your only argument here is he used the wrong word to insult you with, so the game flopped.

How does the former relates to the latter? You used the word "so" making it seem like the 2 occurrences relate to each other. Can you explain how?

And I'm not "backlashing" against the word parasite. If you're going to use a word, learn it's meaning and use it properly first instead of just brandishing it about.

Funny enough it was not me whom said the bold bit. Look at the username of the original quote again. Or do you consider multiple users to be the same person?

I asked him how does my stating that he's wrong related to the game flopping and you posted that the point of this topic is the game flopping. That is not what I asked. I asked how the 2 items he listed relate to each other. So, your original post didn't make sense.

And then I made another comment about that other user's use of the term "parasite" and you're going off on a tangent again. See, at the end of the day, you're never able to properly construe any of my posts. Either you're not thinking properly or you can't.
---
150,000 first week worldwide
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png
#102tack129Posted 11/26/2012 5:02:58 PM
One final thing.

"Don't argue with idiots, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
---
PSN: tack129
#103blitz_0623Posted 11/26/2012 5:12:17 PM
blitz_0623 posted...
sarevokmb posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...
The worst thing is that this could have been avoided if SuperBot took feedback from the fans. We are the consumers, we know best.

Except you're a parasite, not a consumer though.

How is he a parasite? That makes no sense. His opinion is just as valuable as your own. Look at his PSN profile. He has obviously played the game pretty extensively, on both platforms.

I haven't looked at his profile, but if he has been playing the game, then he IS a parasite.

He mentioned a million times he wasn't getting the game, even before it was released because he "told us so" that it was gonna flop. And when his predictions were "correct" he stood by his original decision to NOT GET THE GAME until it hits the bargain bin. But alas, apparently he's been playing both versions extensively.

You really should learn the definition of the word parasite before you make a fool of yourself again.

LOL so you resort to semantics because you don't have a counter argument to what I said? You are what you are. Who cares if you don't fit the definition of the word parasite. You're the one making a fool of yourself proclaiming you won't be getting the game at full price but you did anyway.

Still gonna go on semantics? How about everyday topics about how you "told everyone so"? That you were right (even if you're not since not everyone sees the game as a flop). How about people who keep telling you that your topics are getting old and yet everyday you come up with a stupid topic about "SuperBot should have listened to their fans so the game would be awesome".

That's a parasite - someone who feeds off other people. You make all those topics just to piss people off and it makes you happy seeing all these people reply to your lonely topic. Then you proceed to personally attack them, be a smart ass and show how superior you are in every way.
#104LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 5:16:45 PM(edited)
Army of two
Darksiders
Demons Souls
Countless 007 games

Theres LOTS of games that undersell, or even only sell when they hit the bargain bin, yet still get sequels.

Darksiders, which is MULTIPLATFORM, didnt have the greatest sales in the world....not even close, yet their we are, awhile later, DS2 was created. Sales dont really matter in the case of sequels IMO. Nobody asks for a bunch of 007 games, which sell horrible, yet they keep making them..... Leaving me to believe, Activision is dumb and thats why we cant have Crash :D

Army of Two - sold 831,000 in it's first month in the US, with the 360 version debuting at number 3. Debuted at #1 in the UK compared to#38 for PSASBR. Verdict: Successful.

Darksiders - Debuted at #8 in the UK. 360 version sold 171K in first month in the US. Good critical response. Verdict: Mildly successful.

Demon's Souls - Debuted at #6 in the UK. Sold more than 150k in first month in the US. Sold more than 134k in Japan. Critically acclaimed, winning GOTY awards. Verdict: Successful.

Goldeneye 007 for Wii and 007: Blood Stone debuted at #13 and #18 spots, respectively, compared to this game's #38. Verdict: Movie tie-in that ALWAYS exist.

Any better example because all the ones that you mentioned did much better than PSASBR.
---
#105LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 5:13:35 PM
One final thing.

"Don't argue with idiots, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

You're right - I shouldn't be arguing with you.
---
#106LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 5:14:29 PM
LOL so you resort to semantics because you don't have a counter argument to what I said? You are what you are. Who cares if you don't fit the definition of the word parasite. You're the one making a fool of yourself proclaiming you won't be getting the game at full price but you did anyway.

Still gonna go on semantics? How about everyday topics about how you "told everyone so"? That you were right (even if you're not since not everyone sees the game as a flop). How about people who keep telling you that your topics are getting old and yet everyday you come up with a stupid topic about "SuperBot should have listened to their fans so the game would be awesome".

That's a parasite - someone who feeds off other people. You make all those topics just to piss people off and it makes you happy seeing all these people reply to your lonely topic. Then you proceed to personally attack them, be a smart ass and show how superior you are in every way.

Semantics? Dude, all I'm asking for is logic.
---
#107tack129Posted 11/26/2012 5:16:29 PM
One final thing.

You do that, you already hurt yourself trying to respond to me.
---
#108tack129Posted 11/26/2012 5:16:55 PM

Semantics? Dude, all I'm asking for is logic.

You don't have any.
---
#109Dsurions_WrathPosted 11/26/2012 5:17:15 PM
So Lumi, dedicated as ever I see. Shame I thought you'd moved on to some other endeavor that would be much more worth your time. Board was actually kinda peaceful for a while- Well except for the bajillion topics about Kratos, Raiden, and Sackboy.
---
GT: Dsurion21
#110LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 5:17:56 PM
One final thing.

You do that, you already hurt yourself trying to respond to me.

Laughable. Education is free - you should make better use of it.
---