I don't want to say I told you so but the game flopped because of SuperBot

#111blitz_0623Posted 11/26/2012 5:26:42 PM(edited)
LuminescentRule posted...
LOL so you resort to semantics because you don't have a counter argument to what I said? You are what you are. Who cares if you don't fit the definition of the word parasite. You're the one making a fool of yourself proclaiming you won't be getting the game at full price but you did anyway.

Still gonna go on semantics? How about everyday topics about how you "told everyone so"? That you were right (even if you're not since not everyone sees the game as a flop). How about people who keep telling you that your topics are getting old and yet everyday you come up with a stupid topic about "SuperBot should have listened to their fans so the game would be awesome".

That's a parasite - someone who feeds off other people. You make all those topics just to piss people off and it makes you happy seeing all these people reply to your lonely topic. Then you proceed to personally attack them, be a smart ass and show how superior you are in every way.

Semantics? Dude, all I'm asking for is logic.

Lmao, yeah seriously.

"You should learn the definition of the word parasite before you make a fool of yourself again".

What part of that is asking for logic?
All you did was attack me personally for not using the word parasite correctly.

Just admit it. Your topics about SuperBot being bad are just facades.

What's really inside is you waiting for people to bite then you proceed to attack them personally with your "better" opinions and logic. All your topics are only for you to destroy other people's comments and make yourself feel good and superior.

And with that, I rest my case since I AM one of those people who bit. Congrats you accomplished something.
#112tack129Posted 11/26/2012 5:23:50 PM
One final thing.

"Don't argue with idiots, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

You're right - I shouldn't be arguing with you.

You do that, you already hurt yourself trying to respond to me.

Laughable. Education is free - you should make better use of it.

Same to you it seems. Going back to the original quote.
---
PSN: tack129
#113Objection102Posted 11/26/2012 5:25:56 PM
tack129 posted...
One final thing.

"Don't argue with idiots, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Same to you it seems. Going back to the original quote.

Geez, what are you guys, five years old?
---
PSN: KJman456
http://psntl.com/cards/KJman456.png
#114ImpurePariahPosted 11/26/2012 5:27:09 PM
We are the consumers, we know best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

Yes. Who do you think knows better than us, gamers that have been gaming on the PS systems for years, what we want from a game that celebrates the history of PS?

lol, No offense, but right now, you're sounding like a kid who was spoiled his entire life, and wants what he wants and nothing else =P.

This could have been, arguably, the most important PS game of this generation and that was what most fans wanted.

Lol no.
---
http://www.shadowbrotherhood.org
PSN: ImpurePariah GT: Fieryballs
#115RaRaillePosted 11/26/2012 5:28:50 PM
_krat0s_ posted...
This is what irks me with you. You just KNOW that it won't sell enough and that we'll never have a sequel. We don't even have the sales number yet, except that UK pre-command chart that isn't representative at all.

Sure, I'm disappointed with the lack of content, the exclusion of Crash Bandicoot, Snake, Cloud or other FF representative (this especially since I'm a FF fan), lackluster menus and everything. They are all valid complaints. But the gameplay itself is very well-done, and satisfies fan-service needs (those Drake moves... ledge drop, even if it's mostly useless, was such a nice wink). I won't praise everything that is done right with this game, I'm sure someone had this debate with you before. All in all, you can't say for sure that this game failed yet. Yeah, it won't sell buckets like COD, but that was never expected.

Yes, I know. You don't have to be a magician to know when a game will sell well. I said it before and I'll say it again - it's easy to read the signs and make an educated guess on how a game will perform saleswise.

As for good gameplay mechanics, that is not enough. You need to have good gameplay, good online, variety of modes, good graphics, presentation and artstyle. And the most important thing for this game - pay a true homage to PlayStation, which they didn't do.

Army of two
Darksiders
Demons Souls
Countless 007 games

Theres LOTS of games that undersell, or even only sell when they hit the bargain bin, yet still get sequels.

Darksiders, which is MULTIPLATFORM, didnt have the greatest sales in the world....not even close, yet their we are, awhile later, DS2 was created. Sales dont really matter in the case of sequels IMO. Nobody asks for a bunch of 007 games, which sell horrible, yet they keep making them..... Leaving me to believe, Activision is dumb and thats why we cant have Crash :D

Oh man. out of everything in this topic, you caught my eye buddy. oh man you are really stupid. Oh jeez.
#116ImpurePariahPosted 11/26/2012 5:29:08 PM
One final thing.

Lol no two times.

How many times can you be wrong in one day?

It must get frustrating being you.
---
http://www.shadowbrotherhood.org
PSN: ImpurePariah GT: Fieryballs
#117tack129Posted 11/26/2012 5:32:05 PM
Objection102 posted...

My apologies if it offends you.
---
PSN: tack129
#118Objection102Posted 11/26/2012 5:33:37 PM
tack129 posted...
Objection102 posted...

I'm not offended by any means. I'm just... confused as to why the argument was reduced to insults about not being educated.
---
PSN: KJman456
http://psntl.com/cards/KJman456.png
#119LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 5:33:38 PM
LOL so you resort to semantics because you don't have a counter argument to what I said? You are what you are. Who cares if you don't fit the definition of the word parasite. You're the one making a fool of yourself proclaiming you won't be getting the game at full price but you did anyway.

Still gonna go on semantics? How about everyday topics about how you "told everyone so"? That you were right (even if you're not since not everyone sees the game as a flop). How about people who keep telling you that your topics are getting old and yet everyday you come up with a stupid topic about "SuperBot should have listened to their fans so the game would be awesome".

That's a parasite - someone who feeds off other people. You make all those topics just to piss people off and it makes you happy seeing all these people reply to your lonely topic. Then you proceed to personally attack them, be a smart ass and show how superior you are in every way.

Semantics? Dude, all I'm asking for is logic.

Lmao, yeah seriously.

"You should learn the definition of the word parasite before you make a fool of yourself again".

What part of that is asking for logic?
All you did was attack me personally for not using the word parasite correctly.

Just admit it. Your topics about SuperBot being bad are just facades.

What's really inside is you waiting for people to bite then you proceed to attack them personally with your "better" opinions and logic. All your topics are only for you to destroy other people's comments and make yourself feel good and superior.

And with that, I rest my case since I AM one of those people who bit. Congrats you accomplished something.

He wouldn't have got "attacked" if he used the word properly.
---
150,000 first week worldwide
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png
#120LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 5:34:49 PM
tack129 posted...
Objection102 posted...

I'm not offended by any means. I'm just... confused as to why the argument was reduced to insults about not being educated.

This man is right. Back on topic:

How do you all feel now that we know that this game won't be getting a sequel and there'll be no DLC support post Kat and that other guy?
---
150,000 first week worldwide
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png