Your opinion on best level 1-3 super?

#1SantaeidPosted 11/26/2012 12:37:36 PM
For level 1 I am tied between Sly and Radec. I give the upper ege to Radec since i main him. It has the nice homing ability and can easily get 2+kills from a distance.

Level 2 I want to say Raiden. It has a nice radius with the stun and one hit = death. Its like a better version of Big Daddy's.

Level 3 I want to say Sly or Radec again. Both have really hard to dodge supers. I think radec's is better because you can see the whole map and it can be spammed by holding the trigger button.
---
If you like playing games for fun & don't care for KDR then come join my clan. Where peps like u and me can hangout and have fun. http://hobos.comze.com
#2G-ScythePosted 11/26/2012 12:39:50 PM
Sly's lvl 3 is incredibly easy to dodge.
And radecs was nerfed from the beta

Best lvl3 is sackboy
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#3Santaeid(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 12:42:23 PM
G-Scythe posted...
Sly's lvl 3 is incredibly easy to dodge.
And radecs was nerfed from the beta

Best lvl3 is sackboy

How was it nerfed from the beta? Time in super mode decreased or what?
How do you dodge Sly's level 3. never been able to dodge it. His level 2 is easy as hell though.
And I forgot about Sackboy. I fought a sackboy in a 2 vs 2 and he got like only 1 kill with it (maybe even zero can't remember). He either sucked or I got lucky.
---
If you like playing games for fun & don't care for KDR then come join my clan. Where peps like u and me can hangout and have fun. http://hobos.comze.com
#4KindertotenwaldPosted 11/26/2012 12:43:20 PM
Santaeid posted...
For level 1 I am tied between Sly and Radec. I give the upper ege to Radec since i main him. It has the nice homing ability and can easily get 2+kills from a distance.

Level 2 I want to say Raiden. It has a nice radius with the stun and one hit = death. Its like a better version of Big Daddy's.

Level 3 I want to say Sly or Radec again. Both have really hard to dodge supers. I think radec's is better because you can see the whole map and it can be spammed by holding the trigger button.

Radec can not easily get 2, he can with work but its honestly more luck
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy, Raiden
PSN: Omnisignificance
#513_TanksPosted 11/26/2012 12:46:14 PM
lvl 1 - Raiden
lvl 2 - Kratos
lvl 3 - Sackboy
---
PSN: Mr_Nicolas_Cage
#6JerichoDarkstarPosted 11/26/2012 12:46:32 PM
Nariko's Level 3 is a b****. My wife used it on me and our friends in a FFA and she got eight kills from that one super. Her O attack is a continuation. . . so if you press O right as the meter runs out, she'll still do her whirlwind after the meter runs dry.

>_>

I go with Nariko for best Level 3.
---
I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone.
#7Santaeid(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 12:46:52 PM
Kindertotenwald posted...
Santaeid posted...

With his level 3? I have gotten a fair amount of kills with it. More than 3 at the very least each time.
---
#8KindertotenwaldPosted 11/26/2012 12:49:17 PM
Santaeid posted...
Santaeid posted...

With his level 3? I have gotten a fair amount of kills with it. More than 3 at the very least each time.

Why would I talk about his level 3, you should be getting 6 every time, 5 min.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy, Raiden
PSN: Omnisignificance
#9Santaeid(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 12:51:28 PM
Santaeid posted...
Santaeid posted...

Why would I talk about his level 3, you should be getting 6 every time, 5 min.

I meant that it gets 2 kills a decent amount of time. Its really the homing ability that makes it. people don't suspect it.
---
#10toomanymouthsPosted 11/26/2012 12:53:44 PM
Honestly, how can anyone say that any lv 3 other than Sackboy's is the best? Whether or not you think Sackboy needs a nerf, there is clearly no way that any other lv 3 could possibly be considered better. Not even on large stages....