Your opinion on best level 1-3 super?

#11TwoPiecesPosted 11/26/2012 12:00:55 PM
JerichoDarkstar posted...
Nariko's Level 3 is a b****. My wife used it on me and our friends in a FFA and she got eight kills from that one super. Her O attack is a continuation. . . so if you press O right as the meter runs out, she'll still do her whirlwind after the meter runs dry.

>_>

I go with Nariko for best Level 3.

Sounds like a good level 3 for the most kills, but it all comes down to who get there the fastest and end the game early. Sackboy and Kratos ranked the top on this list.
#12KindertotenwaldPosted 11/26/2012 12:01:41 PM
Santaeid posted...
Kindertotenwald posted...
Santaeid posted...
Kindertotenwald posted...
Santaeid posted...
For level 1 I am tied between Sly and Radec. I give the upper ege to Radec since i main him. It has the nice homing ability and can easily get 2+kills from a distance.

Level 2 I want to say Raiden. It has a nice radius with the stun and one hit = death. Its like a better version of Big Daddy's.

Level 3 I want to say Sly or Radec again. Both have really hard to dodge supers. I think radec's is better because you can see the whole map and it can be spammed by holding the trigger button.

Radec can not easily get 2, he can with work but its honestly more luck

With his level 3? I have gotten a fair amount of kills with it. More than 3 at the very least each time.

For level 1 I am tied between Sly and Radec. I give the upper ege to Radec since i main him. It has the nice homing ability and can easily get 2+kills from a distance.

Why would I talk about his level 3, you should be getting 6 every time, 5 min.

I meant that it gets 2 kills a decent amount of time. Its really the homing ability that makes it. people don't suspect it.

I know you did and I wouldn't even agree with that, it can and does but its either luck or terrible players.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy, Raiden
PSN: Omnisignificance
#13Trigger_MonkeyPosted 11/26/2012 12:03:14 PM
toomanymouths posted...
Honestly, how can anyone say that any lv 3 other than Sackboy's is the best? Whether or not you think Sackboy needs a nerf, there is clearly no way that any other lv 3 could possibly be considered better. Not even on large stages....

Ever try moving the bubble to the top of the stage?
---
Naughty Bear for Playstation Allstars.
#14rahmed51387Posted 11/26/2012 12:03:52 PM
The main reason that Sackboy's level 3 is probably so good is because no matter what, the respawns come back again in bubble. So they are still vulnerable AND unable to move/dodge. Every other level 3 either lets you spawn back to normal, or at least capable of moving around, or just straight up kills everyone on screen instantly and calls it a day.

As for best Level 2, I'm thinking either Sir Dan or Heihachi. Maybe Raiden there as well. Sackboy again for small platforms or overall small stages.

I'm downright handing Level 1 to Sly though.
---
PSN:LonelyDesperado
MissTFayed: rahmed51387 - You got the surfer accent. You are officially the smartest person on here.
#15ChocoDeluxePosted 11/26/2012 12:04:01 PM
LVL. 1: Sly

LVL. 2: Raiden or Parappa

LVL. 3: Sackboy
---
"That's what." -He
#16KindertotenwaldPosted 11/26/2012 12:04:20 PM
Trigger_Monkey posted...
toomanymouths posted...
Honestly, how can anyone say that any lv 3 other than Sackboy's is the best? Whether or not you think Sackboy needs a nerf, there is clearly no way that any other lv 3 could possibly be considered better. Not even on large stages....

Ever try moving the bubble to the top of the stage?

Ever tried playing against someone who knows what he is doing?

You move so slow you won;t get their and if by some fluke you do, he will just use the grapple.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy, Raiden
PSN: Omnisignificance
#17vanni_boiPosted 11/26/2012 12:06:38 PM(edited)
level 1: Raiden
Level 2: sackboy( you can control it... that's how OP it is)/ Raiden
Level 3: sackboy and Sly
---
Brawl FC 5327 1184 8165 (KS - SideB) // PSN: vanniboi
#18Chzrm3Posted 11/26/2012 12:09:35 PM
Level 1 is probably Raiden, it just seems to be a lot more forgiving. I've seen so many Raiden players miss their level 1, only to push it backwards and clip someone right near the end.

Level 2, I'd say... hmm, that's tough. There are some really good ones. Raiden, Parappa, Ratchet... I dunno!

Level 3 I'd say Sackboy, although it's interesting to hear people making a case for Nariko.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#19G-ScythePosted 11/26/2012 5:28:46 PM
TwoPieces posted...
JerichoDarkstar posted...
Nariko's Level 3 is a b****. My wife used it on me and our friends in a FFA and she got eight kills from that one super. Her O attack is a continuation. . . so if you press O right as the meter runs out, she'll still do her whirlwind after the meter runs dry.

>_>

I go with Nariko for best Level 3.

Sounds like a good level 3 for the most kills, but it all comes down to who get there the fastest and end the game early. Sackboy and Kratos ranked the top on this list.

Kratos is easy to dodge as well.

People need to learn how to time their dodges.

I put Sackboy at the top because it is impossible to dodge as the bubble
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011