When you pick Nariko she sometimes says "Destiny Coles"

#51OrangeSchweesePosted 11/26/2012 5:55:55 PM(edited)
Cole Me Maybe....?

Oh, that's already been done... I've got nothing.
#52tinfoil21Posted 11/26/2012 5:59:27 PM
tack129 posted...
tinfoil21 posted...
tack129 posted...
tinfoil21 posted...
tack129 posted...
Un-cole-ted: Cole's Cole-tune

That's a nonsensicole use of Cole.

:( I failed my cole of duty.

It's alright! You'll do better next tim-...cole.

Now I thought that was nonsensicole, tincole21.

Yes. Yes it was.

:D
#53ZerbeePosted 11/26/2012 6:37:17 PM
AssassinHawkins posted...
They Cole Me Girl
They Cole Me Stacey
They Cole Me Her
They Cole Me Jane

That's Not My Name

lost it at this
#54kir422Posted 11/26/2012 8:14:23 PM
Cole-lateral damage
#55RainbowsaurusPosted 11/26/2012 8:23:19 PM
This Politicole Science homework is boring....
---
'Cause I'm the one to bring out the original flava flava for my people people!
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus
#56OlroxPrimePosted 11/26/2012 8:39:59 PM
Cole.
---
Do you remember the JAMC?
#57NeoYoung3100Posted 11/26/2012 8:45:54 PM
Sticky Request
#58IHeartJessAlbaPosted 11/26/2012 9:08:19 PM(edited)
Friends, this is probably the greatest Coleection of posts this board has ever seen. I Dante want it to ever stop. If you have any more Radec-ulous one liners, Kratoss em Raidento the thread, and let em Clank around for a bit to Ratchet up the excitement. I've got a Sweet Tooth for this sort of thing. It tends to get me seriouSly Jak'ed. I get so Spiked, I'd probably even trade in my iPhone for a MoTorola flip phone! Seriously, you guys are the best board members I've ever Emmett. But I feel like there are SirDan members of the board who don't show the PaRappa tact and respect when dealing with one another. Narikoll know who these guys are... Rumba... Lumi... BigDaddy (or maybe you know his alt Little Sackboy?)... Who, Heihachiually doesn't seem to be all bad, some of the time... But those other guys? Strutting around like they're an Evil Cole-ple of Fat Princesses...

I mean, we just Kat let them have all the fun all of the time, can we??

EDIT: I also totally forgot about Trivio! Last time I bumped into "her" I tried Daxter for her PSN to snag some nudez. It didn't end well...
---
psn - wokeupinapanic
#59SnovvbubPosted 11/26/2012 9:11:25 PM
IHeartJessAlba posted...
Friends, this is probably the greatest Coleection of posts this board has ever seen. I Dante want it to ever stop. If you have any more Radec-ulous one liners, Kratoss em Raidento the thread, and let em Clank around for a bit to Ratchet up the excitement. I've got a Sweet Tooth for this sort of thing. It tends to get me seriouSly Jak'ed. I get so Spiked, I'd probably even trade in my iPhone for a MoTorola flip phone! Seriously, you guys are the best board members I've ever Emmett. But I feel like there are SirDan members of the board who don't show the PaRappa tact and respect when dealing with one another. Narikoll know who these guys are... Rumba... Lumi... BigDaddy (or maybe you know his alt Little Sackboy?)... Who, Heihachiually doesn't seem to be all bad, some of the time... But those other guys? Strutting around like they're an Evil Cole-ple of Fat Princesses...

I mean, we just Kat let them have all the fun all of the time, can we??

EDIT: I also totally forgot about Trivio! Last time I bumped into "her" I tried Daxter for her PSN to snag some nudez. It didn't end well...

I bestow unto thee, an Internet.
---
PSN: snovvbub
Nariko of the Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal board.
#60CalorigialPosted 11/26/2012 9:18:09 PM
I will bring the coleslaw.